Politics

I cannot comment on any research done, but I have dived the same spots, in distant areas of the reef, several times over the course of 10 years or so and having witnessed the extent and progress of coral bleaching with my own eyes I can only describe it as horrific and terrifying. The destruction I have witnessed is simply shocking. I am not a marine biologist and will not speculate on the causes of it but the extent of the damage I have seen myself defies belief.

If the condition of the reef reflects the overall condition of our planet, and if human activity is indeed responsible for its demise, than like the Auschwitz Birkenau memorial museum it must be shown to as many people as possible. For its grim sight is quite sobering and the more people understand the horror and evil the people can do the better.

I say this understanding the horror that happend in the camps. My family members were murdered there and I mean no disrespect to those who perished under the Nazi rule as well as those left behind. But as shocking as this might be I believe this is a fair comparison.
here are some links to research done on our Great Barrier Reef that show in 36 years of measuring coral cover on the reef, it’s never been better

from the comments in the joannenova blog
"There are two distinct areas of climate change evidence. Remarkable similarity of these events are easily seen when you realise there is one driving force behind them.

Coral reefs are near extinction when Universities & other political & “study groups” can smell government “aid” in the form of $$$ by the millions or when some politicians need to boost their virtue signalling prowess.
Then comes sea levels in the Pacific Ocean, which rise in direct proportion to the amount of $$$ of Australian tax payer funds on offer to “nations about to do a Titanic type sinking”.

Another phenomenon is that of our politicians doing their best to destroy their own country.
One must assume therefore that there is someone or something offering great rewards for perpetuating falsities OR that they are quite simply devious, immoral liars in search of credible virtues.

There is a 3rd guilty party in this fiasco. The Media, the vast majority of which back the virtue signallers & the money grubs with their scientific ignorance aided & abetted by there obvious lack of grammar & even spelling abilities."

Think the IRS “Marriage Penalty “ when filing a joint return versus Single filers. Plus 15 states also penalize joint filers with higher state taxes. BS!
Ah hum....Yes and No....federal, and some state tax filings are fickle.

Rule # 1: Those making tax regulations will not make or create a tax that will hurt them.

Rule # 2: What is good for those in Rule # 1 is also good for all others.

** Providing those in Rule # 2 are of the income level, experienced and willing to do what it takes to file taxes and use the abundance of "Loopholes" that those in Rule # 1 use.

Fact: A lot of individuals who hire CPA's, their CPAs hate me, because I create them a lot of grief by making them earn their money.

FREE TAX ADVICE:
When doing taxes federal and if required state income taxes;

1. Each spouse Fills out a 1040EZ. STUPID!!
Only single individuals need to do a 1040EZ!

2. Each spouse Fills out a 1040A. then

3. Each spouse Fills out a 1040. then

4. As a couple Fills out a joint return 1040.

It's very time consuming!! However, It's your tax dollars...It's your money!!

Either you will ask the IRS questions after you Do the time in researching all of the IRS Pubs, Pam's, and complete the required forms.......

OR

Do as 98% of taxpayers fear the IRS and a possible audit.

If as in 98% of Americans are Lazy, Live in Fear of being Audited, you will over pay in taxes!!

Believe me or not, I don't care!! Believe the IRS or not, neither the IRS or I care!!

But the IRS will help you in figuring out your taxes!! Providing you spend the time to research the various tax deductions, Loopholes, retain purchase receipts, maintain medical bills, travel expenses, etc., etc., etc., Ask the IRS for the Forms, Pubs, and Pam's relating to your tax form 1040.

Hell yes it's complicated, a second grader would give up but a fourth grader would say this is easy then complete the requirements.

I don't give a rats a$$ if anyone is offended; the 1040EZ is for: criminals, illegals, lazy f**ks, and scaredy cats of the IRS!!

Anyone who has or uses a CPA, tax service with one individual that handles more than 10-15 clients is getting ripped off!!!

Easiest way to prove my point check your tax return!: This is 2022 look at your 2021 tax return itemized deductions. Look for your tax/CPA's expense deduction on your itemized deduction form: form numbers vary based on type of business corporate/company, farm, or individual. If your CPA or Tax preparer's costs aren't listed as a deduction you are getting ripped off!!

I know this is a long comment, but please continue reading. I will help you to decide on how to file your taxes.

As in the beginning of my thread, do the math using forms 1040 and 1040A to include all subsequent forms that apply to each individual party.

Then complete a form 1040 as a joint return using all, the combined deductions of both parties.

Whichever gives the most return monies back be it individual 1040As or 1040 or joint 1040 that is the way to file your federal; and state taxes (if applicable).

I was very selective on my clientele starting with 1 client sonny it was 5 eventually, I ended up and could comfortably manage 10 clients, sometimes up to 12 clients per calendar year filing for extensions. I did this for extra income for nearly 20 years. It was a lot of work and no audits because the IRS helped me go through each return before my client signed and mailed it into the IRS. Each client received a refund in excess to my fee as opposed to paying additional taxes.

Bottom line is choose your tax preparer wisely or be prepared to educate yourself and spend the time needed to properly prepare your tax return(s).

here are some links to research done on our Great Barrier Reef that show in 36 years of measuring coral cover on the reef, it’s never been better

"There are two distinct areas of climate change evidence. Remarkable similarity of these events are easily seen when you realise there is one driving force behind them.

Coral reefs are near extinction when Universities & other political & “study groups” can smell government “aid” in the form of $$$ by the millions or when some politicians need to boost their virtue signalling prowess.
Then comes sea levels in the Pacific Ocean, which rise in direct proportion to the amount of $$$ of Australian tax payer funds on offer to “nations about to do a Titanic type sinking”.

Another phenomenon is that of our politicians doing their best to destroy their own country.
One must assume therefore that there is someone or something offering great rewards for perpetuating falsities OR that they are quite simply devious, immoral liars in search of credible virtues.

There is a 3rd guilty party in this fiasco. The Media, the vast majority of which back the virtue signallers & the money grubs with their scientific ignorance aided & abetted by there obvious lack of grammar & even spelling abilities."

Yes, and don't forget those plunders/poschers who illegally collect the coral for souvenirs for themselves or to be sold in "gift shops" to tourists.

I was never afraid of the IRS until I became a lawyer. My boss was licensed in Tax Court and I saw first hand why to be afraid. They don't lose in Tax Court and the consequences are devastating.

Despite Climate-Doomsaying, Great Barrier Reef's Coral Growth Soars To Record​

I cannot comment on any research done, but I have dived the same spots, in distant areas of the reef, several times over the course of 10 years or so and having witnessed the extent and progress of coral bleaching with my own eyes I can only describe it as horrific and terrifying. The destruction I have witnessed is simply shocking. I am not a marine biologist and will not speculate on the causes of it but the extent of the damage I have seen myself defies belief.

If the condition of the reef reflects the overall condition of our planet, and if human activity is indeed responsible for its demise, than like the Auschwitz Birkenau memorial museum it must be shown to as many people as possible. For its grim sight is quite sobering and the more people understand the horror and evil the people can do the better.

I say this understanding the horror that happend in the camps. My family members were murdered there and I mean no disrespect to those who perished under the Nazi rule as well as those left behind. But as shocking as this might be I believe this is a fair comparison.

In America, the media attributes the bleaching to climate change. A couple people I have talked to have said the crown of thorns are eating parts of the reef. What do you see or hear?

1659900645146.png

1659900677910.png

1659900697473.png

Nikki Haley is sounding to be a strong and sensible leader candidate, so why is she not favoured more highly?

1659900738903.png

1659900796445.png

1659901009500.png

1659901071776.png

1659901193288.png

1659901229918.png

1659908500849.png

I'm Angry because people who are willing to work are not making a sustainable income from one employer to provide for their family.

But this isn't new. Back in the day when a couple got married, as single people they worked to pay their expenses, when they got married, 2 can live as cheap as one concept, couples learned they could work, pay their bills and have money left over to put into their savings accounts and be able to spend some on money for things they wanted but not necessarily needed.

Ever since Big business discovered two family incomes ( husband and wife both working) now meant the working class could afford to pay more for necessities. Big business took advantage of this. Big business inflated their prices on all goods. Basically demanding/forcing both husband and wife to work just so it would take their (husband and wife) total income to maintain a reasonable quality of life for their family. Which lead to the shrinking middle class.

Politicians also took notes on what Big business was doing, and to further the demise of the middle working class continues to raise taxes on the middle class, lessen the taxes on both those considered to be in the poor and those with higher incomes.

All this resulting in the ever decreasing middle class to pay the nations debts. We are now basically in a two class society held together by a very thin and thinning buffer sector of middle working class, which the demoncrats are now pouncing on, to get rid of the middle working class that separates the haves from the have nots so they the demoncrats can force America into becoming a communist/ dictatorship form of government. A government corrupted by the monies paid to it by the rich and powerful Big business.
If you scratch below the surface, what you'll end up discovering is that 2-income households started becoming something of a necessity after Nixon took us off the Bretton Woods agreement.

It's easy to blame avaricious businessmen for what's going on, but without the political power that grows out of the barrel of a gun, those avaricious businessmen could do no more than the honest ones who have made crap tons of money by building better mouse traps.

I often read criticisms of Ayn Rand that she "only loved the rich." This is patent bullshit, uttered by people who've never read Atlas Shrugged nor The Fountainhead. The worst villains in both of those books were the rich, avaricious businessmen who shared a bed with avaricious politicians. The heroes from both of those books was everybody, rich or poor, who busted their asses every day to provide value commensurate with their compensation.

Quite honestly, this criticism is how one tells me one has never read any Rand without telling me one has never read any Rand.

I'm Angry because people who are willing to work are not making a sustainable income from one employer to provide for their family.

But this isn't new. Back in the day when a couple got married, as single people they worked to pay their expenses, when they got married, 2 can live as cheap as one concept, couples learned they could work, pay their bills and have money left over to put into their savings accounts and be able to spend some on money for things they wanted but not necessarily needed.

Ever since Big business discovered two family incomes ( husband and wife both working) now meant the working class could afford to pay more for necessities. Big business took advantage of this. Big business inflated their prices on all goods. Basically demanding/forcing both husband and wife to work just so it would take their (husband and wife) total income to maintain a reasonable quality of life for their family. Which lead to the shrinking middle class.

Politicians also took notes on what Big business was doing, and to further the demise of the middle working class continues to raise taxes on the middle class, lessen the taxes on both those considered to be in the poor and those with higher incomes.

All this resulting in the ever decreasing middle class to pay the nations debts. We are now basically in a two class society held together by a very thin and thinning buffer sector of middle working class, which the demoncrats are now pouncing on, to get rid of the middle working class that separates the haves from the have nots so they the demoncrats can force America into becoming a communist/ dictatorship form of government. A government corrupted by the monies paid to it by the rich and powerful Big business.
My wife and I bought a house in 1975. Only one income could be used to qualify. A few years after that my next younger brother bought a house and could use both incomes to qualify. In a matter of years after that all residential real estate doubled in price because it could now sell for more. A Duplex used to sell with both units but under the new qualify system each side sold for the same price effectively doubling the price.
And yes, these things led to working mothers.
Yes, big business does know how to wring the income out of the little man and politicians are willing to help.

If society doesn't need "guns" for protection then let's first disarm these dirtbags body guards.See how soon they'll be screaming "...our body guards need guns.."; "....our guards in our gated communities need guns...".
Remember when Ted Kennedy's bodyguard walked into a DC police station and presented his full auto firearm and pistols? They immediately arrested him. Good ole ted publicly announced he was on his own for violating DC law. Of course, there were some calls made and nothing more was ever reported about the incident. He was probably told to never do that again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross