Politics

1659802487851.jpeg

1659806177692.png

Only question I have is, why only 4k to DC so far? Should be at least 30k with plans to expand.

And I don't understand why the National Guard would be needed even if the number was 100k. It's what sanctuary cities have been asking for after all. Some good law abiding illegal immigrants .

Only question I have is, why only 4k to DC so far? Should be at least 30k with plans to expand.

And I don't understand why the National Guard would be needed even if the number was 100k. It's what sanctuary cities have been asking for after all. Some good law abiding illegal immigrants .
"why only 4k to DC so far?" Shortage of bus drivers? LOL

1659831107038.jpeg

1659832800505.png

1659833784677.png

I cannot comment on any research done, but I have dived the same spots, in distant areas of the reef, several times over the course of 10 years or so and having witnessed the extent and progress of coral bleaching with my own eyes I can only describe it as horrific and terrifying. The destruction I have witnessed is simply shocking. I am not a marine biologist and will not speculate on the causes of it but the extent of the damage I have seen myself defies belief.

If the condition of the reef reflects the overall condition of our planet, and if human activity is indeed responsible for its demise, than like the Auschwitz Birkenau memorial museum it must be shown to as many people as possible. For its grim sight is quite sobering and the more people understand the horror and evil the people can do the better.

I say this understanding the horror that happend in the camps. My family members were murdered there and I mean no disrespect to those who perished under the Nazi rule as well as those left behind. But as shocking as this might be I believe this is a fair comparison.

1659845369685.png

1659846658929.png

1659847766319.png

I'm Angry because people who are willing to work are not making a sustainable income from one employer to provide for their family.

But this isn't new. Back in the day when a couple got married, as single people they worked to pay their expenses, when they got married, 2 can live as cheap as one concept, couples learned they could work, pay their bills and have money left over to put into their savings accounts and be able to spend some on money for things they wanted but not necessarily needed.

Ever since Big business discovered two family incomes ( husband and wife both working) now meant the working class could afford to pay more for necessities. Big business took advantage of this. Big business inflated their prices on all goods. Basically demanding/forcing both husband and wife to work just so it would take their (husband and wife) total income to maintain a reasonable quality of life for their family. Which lead to the shrinking middle class.

Politicians also took notes on what Big business was doing, and to further the demise of the middle working class continues to raise taxes on the middle class, lessen the taxes on both those considered to be in the poor and those with higher incomes.

All this resulting in the ever decreasing middle class to pay the nations debts. We are now basically in a two class society held together by a very thin and thinning buffer sector of middle working class, which the demoncrats are now pouncing on, to get rid of the middle working class that separates the haves from the have nots so they the demoncrats can force America into becoming a communist/ dictatorship form of government. A government corrupted by the monies paid to it by the rich and powerful Big business.

If society doesn't need "guns" for protection then let's first disarm these dirtbags body guards.See how soon they'll be screaming "...our body guards need guns.."; "....our guards in our gated communities need guns...".

I'm Angry because people who are willing to work are not making a sustainable income from one employer to provide for their family.

But this isn't new. Back in the day when a couple got married, as single people they worked to pay their expenses, when they got married, 2 can live as cheap as one concept, couples learned they could work, pay their bills and have money left over to put into their savings accounts and be able to spend some on money for things they wanted but not necessarily needed.

Ever since Big business discovered two family incomes ( husband and wife both working) now meant the working class could afford to pay more for necessities. Big business took advantage of this. Big business inflated their prices on all goods. Basically demanding/forcing both husband and wife to work just so it would take their (husband and wife) total income to maintain a reasonable quality of life for their family. Which lead to the shrinking middle class.

Politicians also took notes on what Big business was doing, and to further the demise of the middle working class continues to raise taxes on the middle class, lessen the taxes on both those considered to be in the poor and those with higher incomes.

All this resulting in the ever decreasing middle class to pay the nations debts. We are now basically in a two class society held together by a very thin and thinning buffer sector of middle working class, which the demoncrats are now pouncing on, to get rid of the middle working class that separates the haves from the have nots so they the demoncrats can force America into becoming a communist/ dictatorship form of government. A government corrupted by the monies paid to it by the rich and powerful Big business.
Think the IRS “Marriage Penalty “ when filing a joint return versus Single filers. Plus 15 states also penalize joint filers with higher state taxes. BS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg