Politics

I
Did anyone notice that as long as the USA military was in Iraq they couldn't form police or army units that did anything?
After the USA military was withdrawn and Fauja was about to be taken by the Taliban or ISS? the Iraqi men suddenly knew how to fight and did.
I think the ICTF did decent work.
 
AEE00E2A-3093-4E5E-93E1-755E173D6651.png
 
Can someone explain to me the difference between a FULLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifle and a STANDARD SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifle. I'm wondering if either is similar to a DOUBLE ACTION SEMI AUTOMATIC rifle.
It’s all semiantics.
 
246 years ago America told George III to take a flying leap. Now, George's great great great great great great grandson moves to America and proceeds to lambast the country. It's time to revoke the visa and send the henpecked self-righteous little twerp a packing.



View attachment 478338
Cancel him
 
Can someone explain to me the difference between a FULLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifle and a STANDARD SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifle. I'm wondering if either is similar to a DOUBLE ACTION SEMI AUTOMATIC rifle.
All that work by Webster making dictionaries so people could know what a word means. Now he has to roll over in his grave at 10,000 RPMs from knowing all definitions have to be rewritten at least once a day.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,408
Members
170,577
Latest member
TajLing141
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top