Politics

I
Did anyone notice that as long as the USA military was in Iraq they couldn't form police or army units that did anything?
After the USA military was withdrawn and Fauja was about to be taken by the Taliban or ISS? the Iraqi men suddenly knew how to fight and did.
I think the ICTF did decent work.

AEE00E2A-3093-4E5E-93E1-755E173D6651.png

Can someone explain to me the difference between a FULLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifle and a STANDARD SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifle. I'm wondering if either is similar to a DOUBLE ACTION SEMI AUTOMATIC rifle.
It’s all semiantics.

246 years ago America told George III to take a flying leap. Now, George's great great great great great great grandson moves to America and proceeds to lambast the country. It's time to revoke the visa and send the henpecked self-righteous little twerp a packing.

View attachment 478338
Cancel him

Can someone explain to me the difference between a FULLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifle and a STANDARD SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifle. I'm wondering if either is similar to a DOUBLE ACTION SEMI AUTOMATIC rifle.
All that work by Webster making dictionaries so people could know what a word means. Now he has to roll over in his grave at 10,000 RPMs from knowing all definitions have to be rewritten at least once a day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.