Politics

0B7F2ABE-B68A-48C5-BA8D-21152E435714.png

Essence conference of black women in NOLA & they left out an I. And VP staff didn't notice!!! ‍♂️♂️♂️

IMG-20220706-WA0006.jpg

The Highland Park shooting is sad. But why does it get all the media coverage.

Not a peep about most of the following.

Next door in Chicago, 10 dead and 62 shot.

NYC, 52 shot.

Baltimore, 4 killed 9 wounded.

Doesn’t fit the Dem narrative.

1657151606917.jpeg

1657151635736.jpeg

Not complaining, just pointing out that the vaccines are not as efficacious as we were told they were, and in spite of FDA approval, they are still "not safe." The FDA has given their stamp of approval to a number of drugs over the years, that not only turned out to be "not safe," but were in fact quite harmful to a number of people. Phen-fen comes to mind.

Not safe doesn't mean harmful, it means it hasn't been demonstrated as safe. Anybody saying these drugs are safe is either lying, or doesn't understand how drugs become labeled "safe."

They started lying about the safety when they first rolled out the vaccines, and they're still lying about the safety of these vaccines because it is impossible to know at this point. No, I do not see this as some grand conspiracy, just a bunch of avaricious c-levels in the pharmaceutical industry. And this isn't the only class of drugs where they are doing this. If you understand the difference between relative risk and absolute risk, you'll understand the assertion that they're doing the same thing with anti-hyperlipidemics.
Watch or listen to ANY other vaccine or drug or any type of commercial - hell even pet medications. 30 seconds of the 45 second adds talk about possible side effects. They talk about when to stop using and seek immediate treatment.
No such information on these, they are just “safe and effective”. Right, go ahead and believe that if you want. Sure doesn’t pass the smell or common sense test for me.
Left one company trying to mandate it who didn’t care much for me asking for a list of who had AIDS or Hepatitis since they wanted to know status on this jab and tried to force it on employees. Would not hesitate to do it again.

Southern Sudanese are people I grew to like in a way--no VD, AIDS, adultery, theft, anything, because those involve killing offenses in a Dinka revenge culture! Stay within the lines, and you never have a problem. Ran onto a mud brick building in the back of nowhere...was told it was a jail. But it has no bars on doors or windows...don't need them. If the perp outruns his accusers, he is "safe" until trial as long as he doesn't leave! Saw a burned out convoy where they attacked muslims coming down from the north. If a fighting age muslim man tries to get off a plane, they ask what he is doing there. No good answer, back he goes. Sometimes I think they have more sense than we do.

PS don't get me wrong, the rest of those travel brochures are from quintessential Trumpian sh#tholes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EulaBowen

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!