Politics

287990208_10219759318643858_173735181876013627_n.jpg
 
I don't know how to respond to this thread. Like the commentary by the guy showing the clips, angry about this BS being of all things a training film for the US Navy, which will carry over to other branches of the US military, angry that these morons think heterosexuals that know there only 2 sexual genders, male and female, need to conform to their degenerate way of life.

Newspeak_Dictionary_grande.jpg
 
1655935958131.png
 
Two interesting reads. The first one is a letter to Joe Biden from Mike Wirth, CEO of Chevron. I retired a little over a year ago from Chevron, after a 39 year career.



The second article is a list proposed by the American Petroleum Institute (API) to restore U.S. energy leadership and help fulfill our great nation’s core promise.

 
Two interesting reads. The first one is a letter to Joe Biden from Mike Wirth, CEO of Chevron. I retired a little over a year ago from Chevron, after a 39 year career.



The second article is a list proposed by the American Petroleum Institute (API) to restore U.S. energy leadership and help fulfill our great nation’s core promise.


An excellent letter, as one would expect. I began my career with a Chevron affiliate in the refining sector. I have the greatest respect for them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top