Politics

The NRA cancelled the majority of the convention in Denver after the Columbine school shooting. Only did the minimum required to meet the bylaw requirement.
They can't afford not go ahead with it now. The fees paid by exhibitors is a significant part of their budget as are the ticket sales for certain events. This is especially true since they didn't have exhibitions in 2020 and 2021.
 
1653615474066.jpeg
 

Best military analysis of the Ukraine conflict that I have read. Particularly timely after Kissenger’s “real politic“ ramblings at Davos where he apparently longs for a return of Russian great power status.
 

Best military analysis of the Ukraine conflict that I have read. Particularly timely after Kissenger’s “real politic“ ramblings at Davos where he apparently longs for a return of Russian great power status.

Excellent analysis, thanks for sharing it.
 
The Davos folks are what’s wrong in the world. Worthless bunch, of we make the rules and exempt ourselves because we are rich and in power. This group is the some logic and have us the French Revolution.
 
Last edited:
1653665806242.png
 
That ... A powerful reminder. Thank You.
 
Wrong on 5. I recall the Italian 6.5 carbine being held high, I think by Walter Cronkite with the statement that the presidents life was bought for $19.98; the price of the carbine mail order from Kleins.
 
1653677059529.png
 
1653680364708.png
 

Best military analysis of the Ukraine conflict that I have read. Particularly timely after Kissenger’s “real politic“ ramblings at Davos where he apparently longs for a return of Russian great power status.
Thanks for sharing this.
I suffered through the entirety of Kissenger's labored BS and want those minutes of my life back.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,526
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top