Politics

1651511674783.png
 
A friend sent this; I thought it hilarious. I could have posted it to the humor thread, but because of who I work for I instead saw the political side to this.

View attachment 464650
Exactly. :giggle:

So ridiculous that it's hilarious yet no different that someone "identifying" as anything else they're not. However, for some reason we're supposed to coddle them and agree to "identify" them as such? Laughable until it pisses you off.

BTW... I identify as a gazillionaire bwana nymphomaniac-magnate who's short on gun safes, fuel for my private jet, and kids' student loans that need "forgiving". Chop chop fellas, help me out here. :p
 
Did a little research on who owns Ukrainian farms. Seems to be foreign countries and Ukrainian Oligarchs. The United States is headed that way.
Likewise Canada. China is investing heavily. What could possibly go wrong?
 
So which books did the genus cluster read that started them down the road of revolution?
Google John Locke.
 

I am old enough to remember the "Congo War"

Bleakest of eyes - each and every one.

Warren Zevon's music makes the perfect backdrop.
 
@Hogpatrol, didn't know how to react to your post. So I decided to go with a sad face, because it's sad the amount of publicity given to this whacko. :S Censored::S Censored:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,264
Members
169,515
Latest member
RubyeShead
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top