Politics

Kamala cheek.jpeg
 
the left is totally crapping their pants over Musk and Twitter. Warms the cockles of my heart.

Assuming Musk actually acquires more or all control of Twitter, the beautiful irony is that he will be paying for it with all the money he made selling electric vehicles to liberals.. :ROFLMAO:

musk bezos.jpg
 
I will see your Justin and raise you Brandon, Kamala, and Nancy, Chuck, Adam, and Mayor Pete...
Hmmm, give me a moment - let me check my hand... Well we have his racist lacky Jagmeet, the arrogant pretty boy of the left, oh yeah how about that paradigm of stupid ugliness our main health officer Dr. Tam? OK I think you win, but I could start another hand if I was allowed to use the provincial communist politicians of BC... Here is Jag demonstrating a man bun.
1650124425941.png

Here's Dr. Tam advocating the use of wearing a mask while having sex. Something she does all the time I bet...
1650124553354.png
 
Last edited:
I
Hmmm, give me a moment - let me check my hand... Well we have his racist lacky Jagmeet, the arrogant pretty boy of the left, oh yeah how about that paradigm of stupid ugliness our main health officer Dr. Tam? OK I think you win, but I could start another hand if I was allowed to use the provincial communist politicians of BC...
I see you with a Boris and Carrie a couple of Goldsmiths and a useless Eustice. The royal flush has already gone. could throw in a few celebrities for good measure.
 
Fridge Fart.jpg
 
1mexican-word-of-day-when-kamala-harris-started-politics-burned-knees-on-carpet.jpg
 
Biden talk about Trum.jpg
 
how did we let all these left wingers get into power .
Quite simple. Marketing.

The different economic levels were depicted as wrong- those with less income were shown as victims and exploited by those with more income AND that government was the mechanism to correct the problem. Add to that the recent claim that the money to fix things can be printed up and distributed with no regard to actual goods and services and that anyone not in favor of correcting these wrongs is a selfish sinner and what else could the result be?
 
God, how did we let all these left wing wankers get into power ? our life style is screwed if it goes on as it is. at 76 i am more worried about my kids & grand kids future they will never know the freedom we had.
The draft was eliminated.
 
1650249847293.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,535
Latest member
GarlandR62
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top