Politics

F*CK Brandon!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

D07AB39E-BF6A-4BBE-B308-FD586D4BFDC6.jpeg

Purchase of oil and gas in the Arab world which lead their part war and with our money not a few terror-organisations support.
Tell me please a solution, I know none to keep the great economies of Europe alive, if you want to remain a morally clean man.
Foxi

Four years ago, Trump went to Europe. He companied at NATO about countries not paying their required 2%, which included Germany. Trump complained to Merkel about Germany authorizing Schroeder's Nordstream II, and Germany being dependent upon Russia for oil. Trump complained about Germany giving money to Putin who could then threaten Europe and Germany not even paying their 2% to NATO. Trump said America would make up the difference and ship oil to Germany. Merkel blew Trump off.

You told me on this forum that Germany had nothing to fear from Russia since Russia was dependent upon Germany buying it's oil. You told me there was no reason for Germany to pay a premium for American oil due to higher shipping costs than for Russian oil in a pipeline.

You told me that Germany had to absorb East Germany and that cost should keep it from having to pay the 2% to NATO that Germany had agreed to pay.

You insinuated how ridiculous Trump was and what a laughing stock he was in Europe and his policies were far fetched and crazy.

Now, four years later, Germany has increased it's military budget and is begging for fuel, and it has stopped Nordstream II.

Putin has said unfriendly countries will have to pay in rubles. Where will Germany get rubles, probably from buying them from Russia with Germany's gold reserves.

Europe has many problems. Many of those problems are due to shortsightedness of the leaders. Progressive and globalist ideas pushed from the elite of European societies, Davos and WEF to name a couple.

I do feel for the ordinary German and European who are getting a raw deal with fuel prices and future shortages that will be coming in the food sector. Inflation will be on top of all that. The next few years may get bad in Europe, especially when the worlds asset bubbles start popping. But as for Germany and Western Europe I don't have much sympathy. Western Europe has chosen poor leaders and will have to bear the consequences. Noah preached for decades then closed the door. It has started to sprinkle.

The upcoming decade will possibly be the worst in the past 90 years for most of the world and that is as long as we are able to sidestep a nuclear crisis. America is not without fault but America will not be in the position to help as much as it has in the past. America will be scrambling to take care of it's own. America has chosen poor leaders. America's culture and politics are a quagmire of filth and rot. America has much to cope with herself.

Prost. ;)

2 Assholes.jpeg

This is an April Fools joke, right?????

Negative 375, unfortunately this sh*t is real. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I can't believe the military is making a big deal about this man, he is a freak who should have his brain analyzed. How in the world could someone like that hold a security clearance? UGH!!!!!

Last edited:
I believe the age associated with the old adage "I've lived too long" is getting less and less every year.

The MSM rails about the Russion kleptocracy when we have one right here in the United States. It's called Congress.

Robert Zimmerman sang something like "Wisdom goes with Age, Sometimes Age goes Alone" and in the case of a lot of the upper ranks of the military, government and media, Age has definitely gone alone- Wisdom was never invited.

Last edited:
Russia and Ukraine are the breadbasket of the Middle East, South Asia and North Africa. There will be virtually no wheat this year or probably next year.

Russia is the fertilizer exporter to the world. Crop yields will start going down this year. It will take at least five years for new fertilizer production to come on line, if Russian fertilizer is not allowed to be exported.

Muslim countries are already facing rising food prices. Untenable food prices for third world countries are on the horizon. Famine will probably start spreading this year. There will be revolts against current leadership of Muslim countries.

We face another Arab Spring, but potentially one on steroids. Other than Iran, a replacement regime will probably be worse than the existing regime.

We have finally figured out the perfect manufactured war. Americans can get rich without dying. Give the Ukrainians just enough weapons to have a 20 year stalemate with the Russians a lot better deal than Afghanistan. After all its just the Russian Oligarchs trying to steal the Ukrainian Oligarchs money that they stole from the people now the west will actually get our cut.

Not sure how the Russians can say this doesn't lead to a good situation for peace talks , when they blowing the shit out of Ukrainian villages ..towns and cities , and killing untold numbers of civilian men ,women and children....

BBC News - War in Ukraine: Russia accuses Ukraine of attacking oil depot

Army Reducing Its Numbers in Face of Recruiting Difficulties​

The Army this week admitted it was having problems recruiting and announced an unprecedented reduction in its numbers that would shrink the active duty Army to its smallest size since World War II.

Camarillo said the Army’s end strength, or total number of forces, would go from 485,000 soldiers currently to 476,000 in fiscal year 2022, which ends in September, and further down to 473,000 in fiscal year 2023.

He said the Army decided on reducing its recruitment goals instead of lowering standards.

“We made the assessment that we would not want to adjust our specific criteria for quality,” he said. “And so, we made the decision to just temporarily reduce end strength, as opposed to lowering our standards.”

He added that the Army hoped to build back its numbers over the next five years.

“The Army has not faced such recruiting headwinds in the last 30 years. I am unaware of a situation where the Army has cut its end strength in response to a negative recruiting outlook,” he said.

Spoehr also attributed the decision to the Biden Administration keeping the Army budget below inflation. (Or nobody wants to fight for Biden!)

“If the Biden administration was not holding the Army’s budget below the level of inflation, I am not sure they would have had to resort to cutting their end strength,” he said.

The Army has said that rather than reduce the number of units, they will instead man units at a lower level. So, the Army’s companies and battalions, rather than being manned at say 95-100%, with this end strength cut, the Army may only be able to fill them to a 90% level. That means less capable units.
The recruiting difficulties come as the Army has begun discharging soldiers not complying with the Biden administration’s coronavirus vaccine mandate. More than 4,000 requested a religious exemption, but only two were granted, according to recent Army statistics. An additional 2,735 soldiers have refused.

First, he said fewer and fewer individuals even qualify to enlist. He said:

The biggest disqualifying factors are obesity, fitness and mental health issues. This should not come as a surprise. Obesity in America, including among youth, continues to increase. More and more youth are being treated for mental health issues and being prescribed psychotropic drugs for treatment. Current numbers coming out of the Pentagon are that the percentage of individuals qualified to enlist without a waiver has dropped from 29% in 2016 to less than 25% in 2022.

Second, he said fewer and fewer individuals are interested in joining the military, also in part thanks to the Biden administration’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal:

There are economic reasons for this, many companies are now offering more generous compensation packages that include college tuition to graduating high school seniors. There are lots of jobs available now. And over time American society has placed less and less value on the idea of public service. The disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan has also caused some to question our military and their competence.
Finally, he cited the perception that the military is becoming “woke.”

“There is a sense among the American public that the military is becoming increasingly political and that topics such as race and gender equity, critical race theory, and wokeism in general are commanding more attention, at the cost of readiness,”

“I should note that it is my assessment that for the first time ever, it may turn out that none of the military services will make their recruiting goals for 2022. The Air Force in particular is sounding the alarm.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.