Politics

1631479346342.png
 
1631496955551.png
 
1631544070615.png
 
I suspect in high school ol Joe was like so many guys we knew who would shoot off their mouth and then when the violence started was no where to be seen. Over the years I've noticed that the guys who talked the most about being a bad ass were often just that.......talk. The quiet ones.......those you had to look out for.
 
.

Idiotimage-1.jpg
 
That's why we have the big bore section. But if you want a brain shot you gotta shoot it in the ass!

Would still consider a second date though. It has nice eyes. :E Happy:
All that counts is from the neck to the knees.
 
What an idiot

19BCABCA-5204-4C8B-896C-66349123611C.png
 
71291E5D-0F49-4872-8971-831FCD17AA9B.jpeg
 
Believe thats Megan Fox.
 
No the other one with AOC. Who is that? The black woman.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,298
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top