Politics

To President Sippy Cup Joe Biteme, per your new mandate for the jab, via an upcoming Executive Order??

Suck my hemmies Joe!! Go F yourself!!
Just seen the highlights from King Dipsh*t's speech. Very different tone from 3 months ago saying the govt would never force the vaccine on anyone.....

This is so ...... confusing.... :E Shrug:

So let me get this straight, many were upset with Trump because he was doing dictator things and was going to leave our allies high and dry and was corrupt. So they elected an old man who's doing dictator things, leaving our allies high and dry and is corrupt.

And that evidently makes sense to a whole bunch of people in this country. :A Bonk:

We are so screwed!

This is so ...... confusing.... :E Shrug:

So let me get this straight, many were upset with Trump because he was doing dictator things and was going to leave our allies high and dry and was corrupt. So they elected an old man who's doing dictator things, leaving our allies high and dry and is corrupt.

And that evidently makes sense to a whole bunch of people in this country. :A Bonk:

We are so screwed!
That about sums it up. Compared to Joe, Trump was a piker! Meantime, this EO he says he will write that he promised never to write, will get tied up in the courts and if and when it ever reaches SCOTUS, it should I would hope be nullified.
But these days, you never can tell.

As many of you know, our President is planning to hector the country about Covid this evening. As many of you also realize, his articulation of what appears to be the English language can be confusing. The attached is to better prepare you to fully appreciate the gravity of this evening's remarks.

I just wasted a good slug of beer by blasting out my nose and my poor dog ran off and hid.
THAT was funny! Saturday Night Live could never dream up that one.

I quess senile Joe wants all federal employees vaccinated except the postal service. I worked for them and this does not surprise me.

Big union stuff. Watch all the other big unions ask for their carve out now. And they will get them too, then pretty soon all the unions will have it, teachers, nurses AFL CIO. Why should one union and not all unions have a carve out?

This admin seems unable to see beyond the end of its proboscis. Some idiot says hey how about this one? Joe, is like "hell yeah, sounds good to me! Where is my ice cream, love that stuff".
They run up a trial balloon, disaster strikes. Yep, thats a dang good idea, lets go with that!
Sippy Cup Joe goes to the nearest podium, gives some BS half baked, confused speech trying to decipher his teleprompter like it was written in Vulcan, mumbles and stumbles his way thru it, gives us a few well timed whispers and C'mon man's!....then announces. "they told me not to take any questions, I might get into trouble, where is my Sippy Cup, I mean my list??"
Trouble Mr President? What trouble? Are you not the dear leader of the free world Mr President?
What kind of trouble can your worthless staff cause you? Take away your SIppy Cup and make you stay up till after 8pm as punishment for being a bad boy and not listening to Jen P-Socki?
"uh, well they gave me a list of people to ask if I was going to ask to take a question, think it says I'm supposed to ask Norah O'Donnell?" "You there Norah,,, Norah?"........
What a country..

:mad:

I really don't see how the Bidet can make it another 1300 days as president and he talks of running for a second term. He'll be lucky to run for a second year. I'm certain that the US' adversaries have also noted the weakness and I suspect they are doing the calculation- whom would they rather have as US CIC when they attack Taiwan- Joe Bidet or Horrible Harris? the answer will determine how much time the US has to prepare a response.

Big union stuff. Watch all the other big unions ask for their carve out now. And they will get them too, then pretty soon all the unions will have it, teachers, nurses AFL CIO. Why should one union and not all unions have a carve out?

This admin seems unable to see beyond the end of its proboscis. Some idiot says hey how about this one? Joe, is like "hell yeah, sounds good to me! Where is my ice cream, love that stuff".
They run up a trial balloon, disaster strikes. Yep, thats a dang good idea, lets go with that!
Sippy Cup Joe goes to the nearest podium, gives some BS half baked, confused speech trying to decipher his teleprompter like it was written in Vulcan, mumbles and stumbles his way thru it, gives us a few well timed whispers and C'mon man's!....then announces. "they told me not to take any questions, I might get into trouble, where is my Sippy Cup, I mean my list??"
Trouble Mr President? What trouble? Are you not the dear leader of the free world Mr President?
What kind of trouble can your worthless staff cause you? Take away your SIppy Cup and make you stay up till after 8pm as punishment for being a bad boy and not listening to Jen P-Socki?
"uh, well they gave me a list of people to ask if I was going to ask to take a question, think it says I'm supposed to ask Norah O'Donnell?" "You there Norah,,, Norah?"........
What a country..

:mad:
Your description of it all is hilarious! But, then I realize it’s our current reality and thus not so funny anymore?

A guy with three hundred employees has to comply to Bidens plan or get fined. But the postal service can go deliver to every house without being vaccinated. The airlines can cram the plane full of unvaccinated people. Either make everybody comply or the old senile fool should shutup. I like to hear is simple minded excuses.

A guy with three hundred employees has to comply to Bidens plan or get fined. But the postal service can go deliver to every house without being vaccinated. The airlines can cram the plane full of unvaccinated people. Either make everybody comply or the old senile fool should shutup. I like to hear is simple minded excuses.
According to Covid Joe, a business with 100 employees has to comply or get fined. One fact that is consistent, is that there IS NO consistency when it comes to enforcing Covid regulations. It seems the CDC and other Covid experts pull these rules out of their collective asses at random? Example: The State Department's Mexico travel website states that US citizens do not need a Covid test prior to travel to Mexico. But you will need a Covid test prior to FLYING back into the US. BUT, if you travel by land (think crowded tour bus) or by sea (think crowded cruise ship) back into the US, you DO NOT have to be tested for COVID. Really unbelievable and it seems to get more stupid by the day!

This probably is the winner of the internet today

20210910_102130.jpg

It is common and acceptable for a new admin to fire anyone they choose for any reason or no reason, historically it happens shortly after the new admin takes the reins.
In this case its pretty obvious its being done out of spite and to draw attention to something else for the news cycle. It is however perfectly legal.
Looks like its possible we were wrong about this particular purge. Read this WE story.

I know one thing for certain. I am really getting tired of the Joe Stalin approach to running this country. Yes, I know Stalin was a murderous dictator OK, I mean his threatening attitude of I can do anything and dont tell me I cant.
Like many have said since yesterdays temper tantrum blaming the "unvaccinated" for the continued outbreak of Covid which is just stupid to begin with, his approach probably drives more people away than helping them change their minds. Sure didnt make me feel like complying. F you Joe and I am not alone in that. They said yesterday that there is more Covid now than a year ago! How can this be?
Certainly waaaay more people have got the jab now than a year ago right?
Oh, breakthrough infections is it? Those are infections of the already vaccinated!
We now have something like a 75 percent vaccination rate here according to Joe, he says 80 million (probably more) with no jab, so the percentage is very high and supposedly IF the jabs had performed as promised, what would it matter if less than a third of the population opted out? Most people have been vaccinated.
We were told, get the jab and you are immunized, says the CDC. Anyone notice how the CDC has quietly changed their language from immunized to "protected"? They dont believe it works either I guess.
So how can the unvaccinated be the problem as Joe says, if over two thirds of Americans got the jab? It does not compute.
After promising several times that no mandate was coming, he yesterday did just the opposite which by now should surprise no one since this is just one of many broken promises, like "no one left behind", which he is on record of saying many times.

I know one thing for certain. I am really getting tired of the Joe Stalin approach to running this country. Yes, I know Stalin was a murderous dictator OK, I mean his threatening attitude of I can do anything and dont tell me I cant.
Like many have said since yesterdays temper tantrum blaming the "unvaccinated" for the continued outbreak of Covid which is just stupid to begin with, his approach probably drives more people away than helping them change their minds. Sure didnt make me feel like complying. F you Joe and I am not alone in that. They said yesterday that there is more Covid now than a year ago! How can this be?
Oh, breakthrough infections is it? Those are infections of the already vaccinated!
We now have something like a 75 percent vaccination rate here according to Joe, he says 80 million (probably more) with no jab, so the percentage is very high and supposedly IF the jabs had performed as promised, what would it matter if less than a third of the population opted out? Most people have been vaccinated.
We were told, get the jab and you are immunized, says the CDC. Anyone notice how the CDC has quietly changed their language from immunized to "protected"? They dont believe it works either I guess.
So how can the unvaccinated be the problem as Joe says, if over two thirds of Americans got the jab? It does not compute.
After promising several times that no mandate was coming, he yesterday did just the opposite which by now should surprise no one since this is just one of many broken promises, like "no one left behind", which he is on record of saying many times.
Those frigging idiots have no clue as to what's happening or what to do. One Mickey Mouse Club mandates one thing and some other one dictates something else. Then they open the borders and flood the country with filthy scum from every shithole on earth and wonder why there are so many covid infections. Look in the mirror, you stupid asses, especially the one "running" the country.

Interesting that vaccines are required for employers with a 100 employees. But it is not required for migrates crossing the southern border. Press secretary turned read on that question. Than there the Post Office them guys are in every business creeping around the neighborhoods and they are exempt from vaccine mandate. I retired from the postal service and I'll bet they have pressured people to come off quarantine to work. Must be worried about them Amazon packages.

@sestoppelman, I’m in agreement with nearly all that you said. In particular I agree with;
“F you Joe and I am not alone in that.”

I say 80 percent at least winning back the house. 50/50 with the senate. I think the Republicans would be smart to wait after the 2022 elections to impeach China Joe when they most likely will have a majority in Congress and the left wing fascists can sit on the sidelines and watch.
I would have hoped better than 50/50 for the senate. It is too early to begin the big push but I hope the RNC is putting together a very solid plan this time, you can't just rely upon the dems messing up, you have to use those blunders to change votes. From out here last time it looked like the RNC took way to much for granted, and got royally outsmarted.

I would have hoped better than 50/50 for the senate. It is too early to begin the big push but I hope the RNC is putting together a very solid plan this time, you can't just rely upon the dems messing up, you have to use those blunders to change votes. From out here last time it looked like the RNC took way to much for granted, and got royally outsmarted.
OK Kevin. I'll bump the percent up now to 70% after Covid Joes' latest decree with the mandatory vaccines. Actually, it may be even a higher percentage than that right now, but I need to leave some room for a percentage increase for Biden's next debacle.
CEH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddragontiger4d

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.