Politics

4dollargas.png
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 8.56.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 8.56.48 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 162
  • Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 8.56.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 8.56.56 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,333
This is an excerpt from one of the weekly commodity market reports I get regularly.
It speaks for itself.



In other Ag News, there's a rather odd provision in the Covid Relief bill
concerning agriculture - $4 billion in debt relief for black/minority
farmers. The Democrat relief program includes 120% loan forgiveness (a
20% bonus for not paying debt) for black/minority farmers.

Remember the non-discrimination statement in USDA's "And justice for all"
posters? It states: "The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities on the basis
of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity
(including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age,
marital status, familial/ parental status, income derived from a public
assistance program, political beliefs, reprisal or retaliation for prior
civil rights activity."

In other words, its not legal to discriminate against anyone on race,
color, OR political belief - a principle we all should embrace. Yet
this policy forgives debt based on race, color, AND political belief.
Its hard to imagine a worse double standard and/or hypocrisy.

If I understand correctly, black/minority farmers who paid their debts
get nothing while those who didn't get a 20% bonus in addition to debt
forgiveness. If I were a black (or any color) farmer that paid all my
debts, I'd be furious!!! This is not just a discriminatory program, but
a border-line communist program. Do Democrats honestly want policy that
says "Don't pay your bills!"??? What's next - will they come for us at
midnight to drag us out of our homes???

Discrimination is not acceptable ANYWHERE for obvious reasons - so why
are Democrats putting racist discrimination into farm programs??? AND
insulting viable black/minority farmers who pay their bills with no
support? A red light goes on for this one - who introduced this into
covid legislation?

So either add the statement to the Justice poster "EXCEPT we discriminate
against all white's and blacks/minorities who pay their bills", and then
amend the Civil Rights Act to match it. Or if you don't, then the law
and the "Justice.." poster requires prosecuting those responsible for
this horrible program.

If this is the administration's agenda for American Agriculture, God help
us all!
 
Well, the republic certainly wasn't, but Jamestown was. And nearly everybody died from starvation.
 

This is 100% why "common sense gun laws," as the dems like to label their attacks on the 2nd amendment, won't stop gun violence. THE CRIMINALS DONT CARE WHAT THE LAW SAYS! ... by the way, how does any Democrap use the term Common Sense with a straight face and without seeing the irony of their words?
and then when we disagree with the stupidity, we're accused of being "unreasonable."

last time I looked, "reason" and "comity" had very different definitions, and the latter is what they mean when they make that accusation. "Agree with us."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,952
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top