Politics

The pole they are taking regarding Brennan's comment is currently at 62% strongly agree.

wtf
Is that 62% agree that Brennan should embarrassed? I agree with that.
 
I suspect there are a lot of young people who think exactly like this young woman (though probably can't express themselves so well). Some efforts needs to be made to empower them in a return to normality or common sense movement. And it won't be Democrats doing it.

 
This problem is easily solved with a jar of shoe polish and garden scissors
Yet another inconsistency of the left. Put on shoe polish to alter a white person's appearance to dark and that is Cultural Appropriation; however a male removing his genitalia, or at least dressing up as a female, and that is praised as progressive, when in reality it's just gender appropriation.
 
I suspect there are a lot of young people who think exactly like this young woman (though probably can't express themselves so well). Some efforts needs to be made to empower them in a return to normality or common sense movement. And it won't be Democrats doing it.

One notices that most of the liberal idiocy and ideological dogma seems to be emanating from the older generation. It begs the question whether the youth are in fact the more normal ones?
 
From the outside looking - it's all funny and incomprehensible. And the very American concepts of "left" and "socialism". In the USSR, parasites were not paid benefits - they were sentenced to correctional labor. I think it's the same in modern China. Homosexuality (male and ostentatious) was punished, although not particularly severely. In general, some strange leftists, and their socialism is also strange.
 
The first time I saw this person I wondered is it was a guy wearing a wig.

There is nothing remotely feminine about that thing. That thing makes Bigfoot look sexy. LMAO!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Dr Seuss? One wonders what the benefits are for a nation of pussies.
 
Can you imagine Xi, Vladimir, Kim and Khomeni in a room together looking at this lot and saying "hey, they dont even know if they are men, women or what, and they just elected a senile old man to lead them - we dont need to lift a finger boys, they will destroy themselves". Thank God for the Republican party and normal Americans fighting this nonsense every day. You must think smart, act smart, outmaneuvre and vote this nonsense out urgently.
 
I read this morning that the publisher of Dr Seuss has canceled 6 books. I expect to see book barbecues in the town square any day now.

One book, two book, red book, burn book.
 
Seems to be a pattern: Republican governors are opening their states while DemonRat governors are either being recalled, investigated and/or disgraced. Good for Texas, you're almost out of the tunnel.
 
transrepublican.png
 

Who wants to bet that in 30 days 90% of the states in the "middle" of the US will be 100% open for business and all mask mandates will be removed..

While 90% of the states on the east and west coast will remain partially locked down and will continue to mandate masks..
 
FB_IMG_1614722747180.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,844
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top