Politics

I'm not sure which term fits the Bidet better: Half-wit, Dim-wit, or Nit-wit. But you decide what applied to a president that removes a bronze of Winston Churchill and adds one of Cesar Chavez.

That's pure, 100% unadulterated pandering. He's also trying to differentiate himself from Trump as much as possible.

1611460885540.png

Every time I hear the new White House press secretary's name it reminds me of years ago when I was on R&R (commonly referred to as I&I) in Japan. After an evening of heavy drinking it seems I was awake half the night because I had to keep getting up so that I could P sake.

I&I would be?
(Intercourse and intoxication, I guess?)

Every time I hear the new White House press secretary's name it reminds me of years ago when I was on R&R (commonly referred to as I&I) in Japan. After an evening of heavy drinking it seems I was awake half the night because I had to keep getting up so that I could P sake.
At least she is a cheerful girl, and her last name sounds to our ears like a contamination of the Slavic words " pies "(dog) and"ssaki" (urine, roughly). She is, so to speak, "a bright ray in the dark realm" (this is a literary quote).

Re: Jen Psaki...WH “Press Secretary”

Lots of ”uhs” in every reply. She seems to read a lot of responses, since I assume she has a list of questions that will be asked by the “in the pocket”reporters. Any impromptu questions result in a tap dance with no specific answer. And..lastly....she continually brushes her hair from her face....a typical nervous habit...get a hair clip or change hair style, the constant hair brushing is irritating to watch, I counted 11 times the last time I watched her.

So that's why Lavrov gave her a hat!
343.jpg

who's the girl?

Re: Jen Psaki...WH “Press Secretary”

Lots of ”uhs” in every reply. She seems to read a lot of responses, since I assume she has a list of questions that will be asked by the “in the pocket”reporters. Any impromptu questions result in a tap dance with no specific answer. And..lastly....she continually brushes her hair from her face....a typical nervous habit...get a hair clip or change hair style, the constant hair brushing is irritating to watch, I counted 11 times the last time I watched her.
Watching JP (aka "Pippy Longstocking") is like watching a trainwreck. You cringe, but hard to look away. If you want to see true comedy, check out some clips of her when she was the State Dept spokesperson under Obama. Straight out of Sat Night Live (back when it was actually funny).

While Obama was president I was ASHAMED for the US, that she had for a president someone so determined to reducing USA to third world status.

Now with Biden I am EMBARRASSED for the US that she could have such a mentally deficient insecure liar as president.

I dread the thought of what I'll be when Kampala takes her turn.

At least she is a cheerful girl, and her last name sounds to our ears like a contamination of the Slavic words " pies "(dog) and"ssaki" (urine, roughly). She is, so to speak, "a bright ray in the dark realm" (this is a literary quote).
So you are saying that in Slavic her name could be interpreted as "dog piss"? That's about what I hear running out of her mouth. Lol. Lots of "unity" while defending signing 17 presidential orders to piss us all off.

1611527895341.png

To be honest, we don't really understand other people's local problems. But here Psaki is known at the level of Obama and certainly more than Biden. They even tell jokes about her. She is really very nice: I heard it myself: she accused Donetsk of using "electoral carousels", and when asked what it is-she honestly replied that she did not know, it is written in her papers, but it definitely has nothing to do with the Luna Park. When she came to the press conference in one boot-no one was even surprised. Later it turned out that she had injured her leg.

High School is where she should be as far as her skills as press secretary, as she has shown so far. At least she can read the answers previously prepared by someone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg