Politics

Spike, you didn't get it wrong. I love Gabby Johnson from "Blazing Saddles"

:E Lol:
By God I think it's a real feather in our cap being able to say we have our very own Gabby Johnson! Saves me a trip to one of the Trapping Forums I go to occasionally!
Thanks Ray (y)

Dozens of great lines, and of course what made this one so funny was that it was originally a line from Bogart's "Treasure of the Sierra Madre."

Naturally this movie couldn't be made today, and our woke and so easily offended children's and grandchildren's generation couldn't bear to watch it without racing to a safe place.

Last edited:
I saw a video that stated the International Monetary Fund, is calling for tying peoples credit files to internet search history.

The Borg Collective- resistance is futile.

Dozens of great lines, and of course what made this one so funny was that it was originally a line from Bogart's "Treasure of the Sierra Madre."

Naturally this movie couldn't be made today, and our woke and so easily offended children's and grandchildren's generation couldn't bear to watch it without racing to a safe place.
Thanks! I needed that. Hilarious how many times that line has been used.

I played "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" for two of my grandchildren awhile back and they were enthralled. A movie that actually tells a story. No super heroes or FX.

I played "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" for two of my grandchildren awhile back and they were enthralled. A movie that actually tells a story. No super heroes or FX.

I don't think that they would know how to make a movie like that anymore. It's one of my all time favorites.

I saw a video that stated the International Monetary Fund, is calling for tying peoples credit files to internet search history.

The Borg Collective- resistance is futile.

Whoever started that rumor doesn’t understand what the IMF does.. or how it works...

Similar to all of the banking rumors people start about the world bank.. not understanding that it is nothing at all like a commercial or consumer banking institution...

I have no love for any of the Breton Woods organizations...

But... don’t believe 50-75% of what you read about them... it’s generally unfounded conspiracy theory BS... and often generated by extreme left and right groups ranging from Code Pink to Greenpeace to militia groups...

Whoever started that rumor doesn’t understand what the IMF does.. or how it works...

Similar to all of the banking rumors people start about the world bank.. not understanding that it is nothing at all like a commercial or consumer banking institution...

I have no love for any of the Breton Woods organizations...

But... don’t believe 50-75% of what you read about them... it’s generally unfounded conspiracy theory BS... and often generated by extreme left and right groups ranging from Code Pink to Greenpeace to militia groups...
Straight from the IMF.

That’s a blog post about banking industry trends.

That is hardly the IMF calling for action of any type.

Fintech is already in use by several retailers of services, such as AT&T... the IMF, via their blog, is telling you what’s already being used by the private sector...

That’s a blog post about banking industry trends.

That is hardly the IMF calling for action of any type.

Fintech is already in use by several retailers of services, such as AT&T... the IMF, via their blog, is telling you what’s already being used by the private sector...
IMF may not be calling it yet, but 4 researchers at IMF are the ones broaching the idea.
The moral of this story, without splitting hairs of course, is that this type of ideology is dangerous.
With the current state of censorship, and blacklisting, the last thing we need is for anyone to give the leftists another platform for these types of ideas. It is a deep and dangerous rabbit hole.

The IMF sucks... as do all of her sister organizations (World Bank, UN, etc)...

But this type of ideology isnt new in any way with any of the Bretton Woods organizations.. If anything, its pretty mild compared to much of their new world order and globalist BS..

Its more of the same crap they have been spouting since 1945...

The IMF has nothing to do with personal or corporate credit in developed countries..

They are all about "global" financial security, monetary cooperation among nations, and poverty reduction in the developing world (by having developed countries pay for it)..

As an organization they could care less what Brent or Dave does.. Or even what the companies we work for do...

What they are far more interested in is how to force a better exchange rate for Kenya when trading Schillings for Dollars..

Come to think of Brickburn´s post..there is plenty against us as shooters/hunters as is...so maybe we ought to smoke a collective peace pipe on this forum.. :A Camping: :Cigar:

140372873_10157972601740914_2794143235190668990_o.jpg

The USD has fallen over 70% vs Bitcoin in the last year. Now there is concern that even terrorists don't want to trade in USD's. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
· 3h
JUST IN - Biden's Treasury nominee Yellen says cryptocurrencies like #Bitcoin are of particular concern for terrorist financing, money laundering.
12:33 PM · Jan 19, 2021

I've seen seen "castles" mentioned on this thread several times now. General George Patton's quote: "Fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity. If mountain ranges and oceans can be overcome, anything made by man can be overcome". What is it's relevance to this thread? Nothing.
Maybe, don't live in a castle cause it's not safe? Just some historical trivia and a little diversion to some super heated rhetoric I'm reading here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg