Politics

Screenshot_20201130-173301_Instagram.jpg

Anyone have a report on Phill Kline and the Amistad Project in regard to the election?

I heard that Ms Horrible was first elated when she heard of the Bidet's break but then disheartened when she learned that it was his foot and not his neck.

The future for the USA is to get a conservative mainstream press and network that appeals to good sense and is enjoyable. I thought Fox was it, about 10 anchors are, but they have to get rid of Wallace, nobody is looking for a devil's advocate, there are enough devils out there already.

If the election investigation proves MSM conspired to disenfranchise republican candidates, they should have their broadcast licenses pulled, forcing new companies to take a turn. Mark Zuckerberg should be investigated for election interference for the strings attached to his 300million plus donation paying for election official salaries. The unequal treatment cases showing drop boxes (per his requirements) spaced every 4 sq. miles for dem counties and every 1100 sq miles for conservative counties should come back to bite him. In the meantime, it will be interesting to see it he loses the business of 70 million disenfranchised voters.

If the election investigation proves MSM conspired to disenfranchise republican candidates, they should have their broadcast licenses pulled, forcing new companies to take a turn. Mark Zuckerberg should be investigated for election interference for the strings attached to his 300million plus donation paying for election official salaries. The unequal treatment cases showing drop boxes (per his requirements) spaced every 4 sq. miles for dem counties and every 1100 sq miles for conservative counties should come back to bite him. In the meantime, it will be interesting to see it he loses the business of 70 million disenfranchised voters.
I think we should go after the rights of the freedom of the press, just like they go after our free speech, and firearms.

Listen to them squeal.

Scott Adams

@ScottAdamsSays

If we can't audit our nation's vote-counting software because the company claims it is proprietary information, I'm totally cool with that. But obviously the election has to be thrown out in whole for that very reason. I see no room for compromise on this point.

Who agreed to a no-audit deal with an election software company? Name ANYTHING you have ever heard that is dumber. Literally anything. You can't.

6:09 AM · Dec 1, 2020

If the election is so clean, why do the dem election workers act so guilty? Now the server for the Dominion sys in GA has been taken away and hidden! Fat slob AG is obviously now part of the swamp. Is there a possibility of a new Election Day since in Nevada there is a witness that all dem candidates (nationwide, as well?) were to be given 35k extra votes. The more you stir it the more it stinks.

As I've stated before, Barr is a worthless toad, who needs to be shown the exit door.

It ain't a swamp it's a cesspool and the crust has been pried off and the contents stirred.

As I've stated before, Barr is a worthless toad, who needs to be shown the exit door.
I respectfully disagree Brent. I think he is a pretty extraordinary AG. For example he has demonstrated enough character to offer is opinion on the degree of fraud in this election without worrying about the consequences. He showed similar character stuffing the Russian Hoax back in the Congress's face. Trump can fire him tomorrow, or he can leave in a month. I suspect his personal integrity is more important than the timing.

Barr has given the President a way out if chooses to take it. Or he can continue to rail against what is increasingly the inevitable. The Democrat party "stole" this election largely through legal means. The administration stood by and allowed states to institute by mail vote. That in turn enabled community organizers in major Democrat urban centers to amass enormous percentages of Biden votes.

While we are forming our circular firing squad to shoot every conservative or Republican but Trump, we might want to figure that whole voting thing out before 2022. We might also focus a bit of that energy on the Democrat party who is doing everything in their considerable collective power to win Georgia while we are busy doing purity tests.

Last edited:
Sure wish Durham had wound up his investigation prior to the election. With late spring and early summer estimates, Barr obviously thought Durham would too. Seeing that Durham wouldn't finish up in time, Barr made Durham a Special Council. It will be hard for Biden and/or a new AG to remove Durham without spending tremendous political capital. With a narrow lead in the house and the senate in question, Democrats are going to be on egg shells if Durham is replaced prior to finishing his investigation.

Barr was close to retirement. His legacy was intact. He had no reason to return to the AG job other than to try and correct the problems he saw, and fix his beloved DOJ he felt was broken. Remember, Barr is the one who had Mueller get off the pot and close the Russia investigation instead of letting Rhee, Weissman, Goldstein, etc. delay the case to try and develop an obstruction case out of nothing.

99.99% of what I post is open source. I am not a guy with inside sources. This situation happens to be part of the small percent where I know a little bit. I would be absolutely shocked and so would people I have complete faith in, if Barr wasn't above reproach in doing his job as AG.

Barr should be held in high esteem as a civil servant who has done his best in difficult times.

Barr & Durham, spent too much time dragging their feet. One of the first things the Democrat swamp is going to do, is crush this investigation. They've known about Hunter Bidens exploits for a year and a half. They had the opportunity to blow Biden wide open. They didnt!
Barr is worthless, and just watching the countdown clock to unemployment.

But look on the bright side. The DOJ will soon be politically weaponized once again. We can watch them run roughshod over Trump and all other political opponents for the next 4 years.

The swamp gets deeper, but hey, Barr is such a swell guy who protected his legacy.

Somebody give him a trophy.

The Tucson City council just approved a mandatory Covid Curfew. 10:00 p.m - 5:00 a.m.

The loathing I have for Democrats, is without measure.

The Tucson City council just approved a mandatory Covid Curfew. 10:00 p.m - 5:00 a.m.

The loathing I have for Democrats, is without measure.

So, does this mean the virus is only active between 10 pm & 5 am? What a crock of sh*t!

Good to know it’s a nighttime only virus!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber