Passport Troubles

cwpayton

AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 8, 2023
Messages
970
Reaction score
2,055
Location
nevada
Media
16
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
B,C. Canada Nevada,Ca. ,Georgia, Arkansas africa 1
Hey guys has anyone dealt with a lost passport issue, as "time limitations", I fear I may have destroyed my current issue and kept my expired one! I am concerned I dont have the time necessary to replace it. ITs the only possible scenario I can figure!
 
Fill out a form DS-64 and DS-11. Call the National Passport Agency at 877-487-2778. Tell them you need an "Urgent" replacement. get your 2"x2" passport photos ready to go ahead of time.
 
Hey guys has anyone dealt with a lost passport issue, as "time limitations", I fear I may have destroyed my current issue and kept my expired one! I am concerned I dont have the time necessary to replace it. ITs the only possible scenario I can figure!
How close is your travel date
 
An expired passport is going to be a problem, they won’t even let you enter it in the flight app. Call the line listed above and pay for whatever expedited services you need to.
 
10-28-26 soon
You might be able to drive to a passport processing center and get it do enthe day of. Thats how i got one once. Drove 6 hrs to dc. I know there several around the country out west not sure butngoogle getting one day of things may be different now but its a low key option most dont know about
 
You can also contact your member of congress. They all have a staffer dedicated to expediting there things. I had a friend who did it for a House member. She was able ti get same day passports in emergencies.
 
Also you now can do the whole application online including submitting an electronic photo. A coworker just did his I think it took two weeks.
 
10-28-26 soon
You've got enough time, but need to get after it with the expedited service. I believe one can drive to a local Embassy consulate for same-day service. Dallas/Fort Worth area offers such a service IIRC.
 
A friend of mine, past women’s SUP paddleboard world champion, realized her passport had expired just before a meet overseas. She called her Congressman and had a new one within 48 hours.
 
Thanks to all you gentleman that responded , IM on it , regards.
CWP
 
You should have enough time but if it gets down to days your congressman’s office can normally help you out. My brother-in-law had that issue and his Colorado congress office helped out.
 
So after talking to passport agency ( a bit confusing) you cant go in person untill 2 weeks out from travel for replacement same day, or do by mail and pay 84$ express and it takes 2 to 3 weeks. my nearest passport office is SF , CA. about 10 hrs drive. Thats where its at now. may talk to the congress lady. Cheers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,485
Members
169,573
Latest member
clytedostai1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top