Politics

If Bidet is elected he could become a first in American politics: the first person elected as president that never served a day, having become incapacitated/dead prior to inauguration leaving the post to be filled by the Vice President and leaving the selection to fill her vacant spot to her. The only thing that would save us from having AOC as VP is it would require a change in the Constitution- which would take longer than allowable- so we'd end up with some has been/never was. God help the USA!!
 
IMG_7214.jpg
 
The wife and I did early voting in Houston yesterday. It was the third day for early voting and each day Harris County has had over 100,000 votes. We arrived at the polling location around 5pm and there was no line. Walked right in and voted.
 
1602889604049.png
 
The first minute was enough for me. Just another egghead academic who led a sheltered life and never held a real job.
 

Sasse believes the polls. He is disassociating himself from Trump and setting himself as an alternative for some future election.

He may be sorely disappointed.
 
1602969267071.png
 
Nate Silver's presidential national election map as of October 16.

I am posting this so we can see how well it ages. ;)

1603022422847.png
 

Attachments

  • 1603022399600.png
    1603022399600.png
    260.6 KB · Views: 211

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,435
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top