Politics

I wonder if Trump will get on hydroxychloroquine and publicly tout it again. Could get very interesting in the next few weeks.

I would guess Trump was already on a chloroquine, zinc, vitamin D regiment.

It will be interesting to see if he remains asymptomatic, or if he gets worse. If he doesn't get worse, he will say, I told you. ;)

Just hypothetically, say both President Trump and former vice-president Biden become incapacitated and unable to perform presidential duties, leaving the campaign to Vice President Pence and Senator Harris as the candidates. Without the battle cry of Hate Trump I wonder how the election would go, since Harris had virtually no support among the DemonRats.

Remain calm don't panic everything will be Ok because....

The President of Zimbabwe took to social media early Friday morning to wish U.S. President Donald Trump well and a speedy recovery from his battle with coronavirus.

Emmerson Mnangagwa also included First Lady Melania Trump in his well wishes when he tweeted:

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

President of Zimbabwe

@edmnangagwa

My best wishes to President Trump @realdonaldtrump and the First Lady @FLOTUS as they make a full recovery from COVID-19.

Trump taking an experimental drug to reduce the virus load. Must be little sicker than mild symptoms.

Trump heading to Walter Reed.

I just watched Trump walk out to the helicopter and leave for the hospital.

Of all the places that it would be for him to go that is the best. They just said that there is a whole suit for the President in Walter Reed for him to work out of.

Only time will tell just how bad of a case that he has.

Considering the potential for the virus I see the trip to Walter Reed as precautionary. He can run the country as well from the presidential suite as from the White House. The only missing activity would be all of the rallies, but then he has his family continuing to work on his behalf & there's the Internet rally ability. I think he will defeat the virus and show that his policies are effective despite what some of the governors are doing.

I would guess Trump was already on a chloroquine, zinc, vitamin D regiment.

It will be interesting to see if he remains asymptomatic, or if he gets worse. If he doesn't get worse, he will say, I told you. ;)

If he is running a fever and fatigued he is obviously feeling worse.

If he gets over this and it's not to bad, he will still say, I told you so. :p

Tense time ahead...could not happen at a worst time with the election only 30 days away.

An associate, that I work with occasionally, just got over the coronavirus. He was sick as a dog for 7 days, and fortunately recovered without hospitalization. He's about 20 years younger then myself. Late 30's.

Stand by for the Trump Cool Aid Drinking Cultists melt down in...5...4...3

tumblr_75419ee818fe51694856f619ae72d6d8_4e3c061f_1280.jpg

548eae85ecd138150904f9d6f47b426a.jpg

Just hypothetically, say both President Trump and former vice-president Biden become incapacitated and unable to perform presidential duties, leaving the campaign to Vice President Pence and Senator Harris as the candidates. Without the battle cry of Hate Trump I wonder how the election would go, since Harris had virtually no support among the DemonRats.

Another scenario to ponder: What would happen if whoever wins the election dies before the inauguration? Who becomes president? The VP running mate of the now decease president-elect or the Presidential candidate that came in second place?

Another scenario to ponder: What would happen if whoever wins the election dies before the inauguration? Who becomes president? The VP running mate of the now decease president-elect or the Presidential candidate that came in second place?

It depends if they died before or after the Electoral College meets. If before the EC meets, both parties bylaws bind the electors to the running mate. After that time, it is a mess, however, the 12th Amendment is pretty clear. "The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President".

Houthi Court in Yemen Sentences Trump to Death
A court in the province of Sa’ada in Yemen issued death sentences on Thursday for ten prominent individuals, including U.S. President Donald Trump, for their supposedly criminal involvement with a 2018 air raid that reportedly killed 43 people, including 29 children.

The Houthi court in Sa’ada on Thursday issued death sentences for the Dahyan Market attack against Trump, former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, retired Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Norton Schwartz, Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Royal Saudi Air Force commander Prince Turki bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz al-Saud, and President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi, the internationally-recognized head of the Yemeni state.

In addition to the death sentences, the defendants were sentenced to pay ten billion dollars in fines to relatives of the people killed in the 2018 attack. The American officials were linked to the case by way of U.S. arms sales to Saudi Arabia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KandiKirwa

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross