Politics

......now viewers, we return to coverage of the Trump Biden match.

In the red corner we have the reigning champ. He has a less than stellar pre-president past but has more than made up for it since then. The keeper of campaign promises. The drainer of the swamp!

In the blue corner we have lifetime politician with a less that stellar political career. The soft brain with an even softer spine. The promise of a great tomorrow at the cost of every day thereafter.

:A Stirring:

In the red corner we have the reigning champ. He has a less than stellar pre-president past but has more than made up for it since then. The keeper of campaign promises. The drainer of the swamp!

In the blue corner we have lifetime politician with a less that stellar political career. The soft brain with an even softer spine. The promise of a great tomorrow at the cost of every day thereafter.

:A Stirring:

I wasn't aware alleys had corners- as you may recall that where Jumble Joe threatened to have it out with all of his imaginary foes as well as The Donald.

Going back to WWII era, it cannot be overlook at what transpired at Bretton Woods. The Dollar was made the reserve currency. We are still benefiting from that decision. If or when the USD is no longer the reserve currency, then we are screwed.

And now back today. I really don't see Biden (China is no threat) doing anything other than selling us out to China. So if you want the Yuan to be the next reserve currency, vote D. It won't be tomorrow, but in our lifetimes.

Going back to WWII era, it cannot be overlook at what transpired at Bretton Woods. The Dollar was made the reserve currency. We are still benefiting from that decision. If or when the USD is no longer the reserve currency, then we are screwed.

And now back today. I really don't see Biden (China is no threat) doing anything other than selling us out to China. So if you want the Yuan to be the next reserve currency, vote D. It won't be tomorrow, but in our lifetimes.
You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. and this is even a more important consideration than Supreme Court appointments, as it is coming down the pike. THIS IS WHY WE WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO PRINT MONEY TO THE HORIZON. We couldn't even service our debt if the interest rate climbed, much less to lose reserve currency status. I think Obama had this in mind to destroy us, adding 9 trillion to the debt.

TRUMP1.jpg

A printer was giving these off-spec signs out to post in front yards. Something went awry with the header he said? Grabbed a dozen for the front yard, neighbors and up at the farm...

Screenshot_20200910-172454_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Spread eagle.jpg
Golden.jpg

This just in from a friend of mine:

You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.
By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable.
BUT…
In Michigan, he'd be called "the last white guy still living in Detroit."
In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector.
In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."
In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.
In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."
In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."
In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."
In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."
In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and Minnesota he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."
AND,OF COURSE,
In Texas, he'd just be "a guy who's a little short on Ammo."

In Idaho, he’d be called “a likely gubernatorial candidate.” “a disappointment to his mama.”
Fixed that for ya :giggle:

If is wasn't bad enough that some barely primate used a handgun to shoot two Los Angeles County Sheriff deputies as they sat in their vehicle (they are in the hospital in critical condition as of the last report), but when the department had a news conference about the situation a bunch of lesser creatures held a demonstration with one ... (no word low enough for this ...) shouted It's a celebration.

One wonders if these things will ever learn how low they and their actions are.

This just in from a friend of mine:

You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.
By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable.
BUT…
In Michigan, he'd be called "the last white guy still living in Detroit."
In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector.
In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."
In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.
In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."
In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."
In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."
In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."
In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and Minnesota he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."
AND,OF COURSE,
In Texas, he'd just be "a guy who's a little short on Ammo."

I think @Bullthrower338 falls into this description :giggle: :W A Rifle:

And yes my country has issues - no country hasn't - and if you want to comment on that, go ahead:

Therein lies the first of many differences of opinion that I'm sure you and I have. I personally would never be so arrogant as to assert my opinion of another nation unless the leader of that country or it's foreign policy had a direct affect on my livelihood or freedoms. As long as you are not interfering with my freedoms, how your government or its leaders run your country is your business, not mine.. Now, if you want to argue that Trump's policies have directly affected you, then we can certainly have that debate. Otherwise, the critical opinions of my country or this POTUS by a non-American citizen (or a democrat) means nothing to me.

It's interesting to me and likely anyone who has followed history in the last 100 years or so, to see the trend of the criticism from foreign nations toward the USA as it has grown in to the superpower that it is.. They all either hate us or chastise us for our arrogance until they need us. Conveniently, the perceived arrogance they accuse us of never seems to keep them from cashing the checks or receiving the troops.

Last edited:
It's interesting to me and likely anyone who has followed history in the last 100 years or so, to see the trend of the criticism from foreign nations toward the USA as it has grown in to the superpower that it is.. They all either hate us or chastise us for our arrogance until they need us. Conveniently, the perceived arrogance they accuse us of never seems to keep them from cashing the checks or receiving the troops.

@BSO Dave, true words and thanks for posting it for all to read.

joe.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you