Politics

110202758_124284742699441_7944793780288903538_n.jpg

If I saw this delivery clown coming to my door, I would immediately don full battle rattle with multiple weapons locked and loaded, and definitely ask this clown to slowly open my packages 20 feet away from me, standing ready to rapidly empty multiple 30 round mags upon any sudden movement.

Just in case shehim heard rumors I might have evidence.

Maybe I'm old, but I prefer to reserve the F-word as a highly specialized word, used only under very specific circumstances. To reduce it to common usage destroys its position and power.

I disagree.. its a magical word.. one of the most useful and versatile in the english language... :D

What magic does it have other than to show the world that the user is deficient in his/her education, upbringing and command of the English language and vocabulary?

Damn that bitch is just scary anyway you see or think about her. I literally spit my drink out when I scrolled down to this post!

Damn that bitch is just scary anyway you see or think about her. I literally spit my drink out when I scrolled down to this post!

This bitch is not scary.
Scary is when one finds out the female one royally pissed off last night is the same female who is assigned as your sniper on your over watch today, and she is in the top three as most effective. :E Horrified::E Horrified::E Rofl:She gives you a cold glare and smiles.

Last edited:
I like Mayor Lightfoot but I do think that this is a serious misstep for her.

In other news, things might be getting better in Illinois pretty soon. A federal corruption investigation seems to be tightening the rope around Michael Madigan's neck.

In other news, things might be getting better in Illinois pretty soon. A federal corruption investigation seems to be tightening the rope around Michael Madigan's neck.

I sincerely hope you are right... but sadly, I dont think it will make any difference at all...

Chicago has to want to heal itself before things will get better... If Madigan goes down, another corrupt official will just replace him..

How many Blagojevich's, Madigans, etc will the people of Illinois continue to put into office before things change?

The number of Illinois politicians that have been put in prison for crimes they committed while in office is so significant they actually have their own wikipedia page..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Illinois_politicians_convicted_of_crimes

Its like the people of Chicago take pride in putting turds into their own punch bowl...

Chicago is still #1 for city corruption. Illinois is #2 for state.

corrupt_states.jpg

I sincerely hope you are right... but sadly, I dont think it will make any difference at all...

Chicago has to want to heal itself before things will get better... If Madigan goes down, another corrupt official will just replace him..

How many Blagojevich's, Madigans, etc will the people of Illinois continue to put into office before things change?

The number of Illinois politicians that have been put in prison for crimes they committed while in office is so significant they actually have their own wikipedia page..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Illinois_politicians_convicted_of_crimes

Its like the people of Chicago take pride in putting turds into their own punch bowl...
You are correct. However, knowing Madigan, if he thinks that he is going down, he is going to throw everyone under the bus first before he too gets run over if he thinks that doing so will even slightly cushion the blow. He may, in fact, inadvertently undo decades of corruption in Illinois.

You are correct. However, knowing Madigan, if he thinks that he is going down, he is going to throw everyone under the bus first before he too gets run over if he thinks that doing so will even slightly cushion the blow. He may, in fact, inadvertently undo decades of corruption in Illinois.

I foresee him committing suicide once the investigators asked him about his association with the Clintons.:E Nail Biter::E Sweat:

Yahoo has suspended commenting on all of it's "news" articles. Their leftist agenda has gotten more out of control and the comments have shifted much further to the right over the past few weeks as well as increasingly fact checked. Mix that with the dem run cities falling into complete chaos and leftists saying increasingly disgusting things and I guess they just couldn't let it go on. The lead article a few moments ago was about Creepy Joe saying that Trump was the first racist pres. ever elected which I find funny because Wilson was an outspoken racist I believe. This of course is same old same old for the dems and they know that Creepy Joe has nothing left to offer so the comments were going to rip their leftist narrative apart. In the last couple of months they have picked and choosed some articles that they didn't allow comments on. Mainly race baiting type articles that they knew would get torn apart. Yesterday there was an article of Creepy Joe and Obama trying to call out Trump for not taking responsibility for the coronavirus. There were thousands upon thousands of comments and the vast majority were slamming the previous administration. There has also been an uptick of lifelong dems saying they won't be voting dem this year and possibly never again.

Enough of my ramblings but I found it very funny and was wondering when this was going to happen. Sign of the times.

Chicago is still #1 for city corruption. Illinois is #2 for state.

View attachment 358984
Unlike most states, we Louisianians take a certain pride in our corrupt state and local governments - particularly in the southern part of the state. We even have a term for it - "Lagniappe" - to take a little extra. It goes back to Louisiana's French and Spanish colonial history where appointed public positions were perceived more as personal "property" than an opportunity to exercise civic virtue. Had he not been in Federal prison, Edwin Edwards could have run for reelection from his cell and would have won in a landslide. Occasionally we are embarrassed. Some of you may remember the "missing" New Orleans policemen who couldn't be located during the early days of Katrina. Eventually it was determined that they didn't actually exist - payroll that went into more selective pockets. No one shed any tears when Mayor Ray Nagin was convicted on twenty of twenty-one Federal charges in 2014.

DC is obvious, but I have no idea what excuse Illinois might have.

Unlike most states, we Louisianians take a certain pride in our corrupt state and local governments - particularly in the southern part of the state. We even have a term for it - "Lagniappe" - to take a little extra. It goes back to Louisiana's French and Spanish colonial history where appointed public positions were perceived more as personal "property" than an opportunity to exercise civic virtue. Had he not been in Federal prison, Edwin Edwards could have run for reelection from his cell and would have won in a landslide. Occasionally we are embarrassed. Some of you may remember the "missing" New Orleans policemen who couldn't be located during the early days of Katrina. Eventually it was determined that they didn't actually exist - payroll that went into more selective pockets. No one shed any tears when Mayor Ray Nagin was convicted on twenty of twenty-one Federal charges in 2014.

DC is obvious, but I have no idea what excuse Illinois might have.

There’s this little place right outside of Chicago called Illinois!!! Enuf said!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!