Politics

Just read Allan West's article and wholeheartedly concur. It is and has been my theory all along since this virus thing started. It is way too contrived and controlled to have come from a wet market or an accidental leak at the lab. It spread across the whole world way too fast and yet there is no problem within China's primary metro areas where the heads of govt and commerce are based.

I believe and have since the beginning it is another one of China's campaigns to eventually rule the world. They started this problem with that very thing in mind. They developed a vaccine at the same time they loosed the virus and are holding the world hostage. They will release the vaccine in exchange for what they want.

Think about all the places in the world where the Chinese have large construction projects, the number of businesses they are involved in or control, and the increasing number of same. The wider they can spread their influence and control, the easier it is going to be for them to dominate when they have crippled the world economy to their satisfaction.

Consider the number of products in the US that are Chinese made. It is difficult to find American made goods any more. We have handed them our technology and expertise on a silver platter and it is coming back to haunt us.

Coincidence that this started soon after President Trump started leveling the playing field on imports? Not by a long shot. China's economy took a huge blow and this is their revenge, not just aimed at America, but the entire world. Unlike the western world who desires instant gratification, they think and plan in years and decades ahead. This pandemic is just another step in a long term scheme for world domination. Hopefully the children in Congress will stop their infantile bickering and squabbling, unite and fight this thing on an adult level which would be the miracle of all time.

I shall now descend from my soapbox, but I hope I have planted a seed for thought.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn
@MarshaBlackburn

·
23h

China owns over $1 trillion in US debt.

The US has been forced to spend over $2 trillion to combat the Chinese Coronavirus.

Do the math. China needs to waive our debt.

Attachments

• EVGalX7UwAAXOkG.jpg
    EVGalX7UwAAXOkG.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 77
World gone crazy. Got in a brawl with a shoplifter this morning at the convenience store. He tried to walk out with an armload of food and drink. He got away with nothing.

Too bad he didn't "get away" in the back of a police car.

Just read Allan West's article and wholeheartedly concur. It is and has been my theory all along since this virus thing started. It is way too contrived and controlled to have come from a wet market or an accidental leak at the lab. It spread across the whole world way too fast and yet there is no problem within China's primary metro areas where the heads of govt and commerce are based.

I believe and have since the beginning it is another one of China's campaigns to eventually rule the world. They started this problem with that very thing in mind. They developed a vaccine at the same time they loosed the virus and are holding the world hostage. They will release the vaccine in exchange for what they want.

Think about all the places in the world where the Chinese have large construction projects, the number of businesses they are involved in or control, and the increasing number of same. The wider they can spread their influence and control, the easier it is going to be for them to dominate when they have crippled the world economy to their satisfaction.

Consider the number of products in the US that are Chinese made. It is difficult to find American made goods any more. We have handed them our technology and expertise on a silver platter and it is coming back to haunt us.

Coincidence that this started soon after President Trump started leveling the playing field on imports? Not by a long shot. China's economy took a huge blow and this is their revenge, not just aimed at America, but the entire world. Unlike the western world who desires instant gratification, they think and plan in years and decades ahead. This pandemic is just another step in a long term scheme for world domination. Hopefully the children in Congress will stop their infantile bickering and squabbling, unite and fight this thing on an adult level which would be the miracle of all time.

I shall now descend from my soapbox, but I hope I have planted a seed for thought.
I have developed an extremely strong hatred for the Chinese , New Boomer. I have the exact same belief as you. The Chinese are not above harming their own people in order to accomplish world domination . The entire world was preparing for missiles , but the Chinese attacked us with a single microbe .
If the world ever recovers from this pandemic .... then I sincerely hope that SOME super power in this world ends up taking action against the Chinese . These slant eyed communist bastards need to be wiped off the face of God's Green Earth.

Too bad he didn't "get away" in the back of a police car.
Cops here, won't even respond to shoplifting walkouts. He had 2 accomplices outside in a get away vehicle. When it looked like they were going to intervene in our punch throwing, i grabbed
"Lucille" out of my truck. They ran like cockroaches.

To respond to NewBoomer, I think that China trying to hide the virus is more them trying to look good on the world stage and trying to make sure they don't lose investors. Everything they've been trying to do was to keep an image that companies from around the world should pour their money there.

One can only hope that this pandemic results in more industries being bought out of China. I'd especially like to see stronger relations with Mexico which will also give us better border security.

Also, I really like the site 538 for political news because I find it much more scientific than other sources, especially the big cable ones.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/

Last edited:
I dislike the categorizing of groups of people based on various criteria such as country, race, religion. The people in charge of a specific countries politic generally have very little input from the millions or billions of people over which they govern. The leaders of most authoritarian countries have police of various types to maintain internal control so if a doctor, preacher, lawyer speaks out against the politic their voice is silenced one way or another. That said, I do wonder what the Chinese leaders next move will be.

In retrospect history shows several examples of where a country initiated an action against another country and the attacked country responded in such a way that the attacker was defeated. So the Chinese govt plans to disable the world by unleashing a virus at a time when China has obtained a monopolistic position on the medications for identifying and treating the virus. they obtained the monopolistic position due to Chinese subsidies to Chinese producers and the foreign producers perception of their customers' preference to pay the least amount for medication. This model has been applied to all sorts of products from medication to clothing to computers to parts for virtually every product currently on the market.

In 1973 a bunch of oil producers decided that the price of oil was too low and they banded together as OPEC and sought control of the world market. they gained billions and billions of dollars and in the short run were quite successful, however history shows that the long-run results are quite different. The US is now the world leader in oil/natural gas production and OPEC is a has-been. So now the world is recognizing the error of their ways by allowing China to undersell the various markets and gain a monopolistic position. It may be that China has merely repeated the error of other countries by WAKING THE SLEEPING GIANT.

It is unrealistic to presume that the world led by the US would do anything short of a full scale development of all the industries lost to China, reclaiming control of the various drug, electronics and hard goods production as well as research. This would indicate that China now has a window of opportunity, open until it is overtaken by the world and US production. I'm certain that China's leaders recognize their position and it's short life expectancy and the need to take action to prevent loss of their position.

So now the BIG question is: What will China do about it and when well they try it?

That is the question. We poured resources and technology into China in the fantasy that it would give us products at a small price. Great. It worked for awhile but China overplayed their hand and now the world is waking up and realizing it wasn't the utopia they were expecting. For years the "leadership" of America was led by the nose until-- along came Trump and upset China's wagon by imposing new trade conditions and bringing industry home. Not only with China, but worldwide. No more Uncle Sugar supporting the world. The UN, NATO, and countries we trade with are under new and much more equal tariffs and trade agreements and are having to pay their own way. The foreign aid gimmies are undergoing drastic changes.

All of these changes are hitting China right in the wallet, directly or indirectly, and it is hurting big time. So they have to come up with something to attempt to regain the upper hand and what better way than to flood the world with a deadly virus. It will not only cripple the world economically but may cause havoc if several world leaders succumb to the virus and leave those countries without competent leadership.

This may sound like doomsday rhetoric but in view of China's history, is it? They are far from equitable in their handling of people in their own country or elsewhere. A few million deaths at home and abroad are a small price to pay for their goals.

I think it'll be less about what China does and what we do (we being U.S., Europe, Aus, etc.). If some magical fairy was to wave her wand and relocate all business and industry to S.E. Asia, Latin America, and maybe Africa, this current incarnation of China's government would be hit even harder.

I think it'll be less about what China does and what we do (we being U.S., Europe, Aus, etc.). If some magical fairy was to wave her wand and relocate all business and industry to S.E. Asia, Latin America, and maybe Africa, this current incarnation of China's government would be hit even harder.
One can always hope.

Nope. I remember a travel ban that showed leadership and that the libs whined and cried about. Has he been perfect? No. Would a lib have done better? Really doubt it.

It's easy to be an arm chair QB and talk about what should have been done in hindsight once you know more information, which is what you're doing.
Ya actually it's not. I could not believe the platitudes coming from Trump in the face overwhelming evidence from around the globe. I would sit there watching the news and his comments with my mouth agape. So if you implying I am gifted with 20-20 hindsight, that is not the case.

Thankfully he put a travel ban in place on Jan 31 and stopped entries from China, despite whining and wailing and name-calling from all the usual suspects.

No telling how many lives he saved with that move.
That was one good thing he did with regards this epidemic.

You Trimp supporters will love this. Wait for Hilary's comments...

This is interesting as well. Continuation of existing policy but interesting none the less. We are definitely in a cold war with China. Will much of the world join in? Time will tell.... The CV debacle may also influence some to do things they otherwise wouldn't have done.

I do also wonder if Canada will look for other trading partners? Not likely I suppose as long as Trudeau is around?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feds-block-china-owned-telecom-service-from-operating-in-us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey75K951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross