Politics

Jamaal isn’t that stupid. No one is. Sad to say, he’s smart enough to know he will get away with it. His grade-schooler excuse will be enough for his supporters to say “see, he didn't mean to do it.” Pulling the fire alarm was bad, but his nonsense excuse is worse. It shows how little he thinks of the public. The citizens of NY’s 16th must be proud.
 
Perhaps a reading competency test should be required for anyone seeking any government employment.
 
God forbid if a Republican had done that. I wonder who the left would be blaming. :unsure::unsure:
 
A reading competency test would be a joke. It is proctored by teachers who couldn't pass it if the test was more than third grade level.
 
That NY judge should be disbarred and kicked off the bench, but its NY.
 
IMG_2850.png
 
.....and a month ago she listed her official residence as Maryland.

The best part of the appointment would be in seeing Adam Schiff's reaction. :love:

View attachment 561124
I love how Newsom’s is arguing that she *really* is a resident of California became she owns property there. By that argument, I am a resident of Virginia even though I have always lived in NC. I own a small lot there that I inherited when my mom died.
 
It’s a preposterous argument…. Whether she owns property in CA or not, it’s clear that the constituents in her area are not the people she knows or would actually represent..

But since when did Newsome care about the people of California actually being represented?

I own a decent chunk of land in Southern Colorado… have had it for 10 years… even have a little cabin on it… and visit it at least once a year or so…

That hardly makes me aware of the needs or desires of the people that live anywhere within a 200 mile radius of that property..

Therefore I shouldn’t be in a position to represent them or govern them..

But.. I suppose it’s legal… so why not?

The people of California get the government and the representation they deserve…

Elect newsome… and this is what you should expect to happen..
 
All the discussion today regarding the founding fathers and I was walking around Boston this afternoon and took a few pics…

Sam Adams

IMG_0221.jpeg


Franklin Family


IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0223.jpeg

John Hancock

Lots of good stuff…
 
Last edited:
From her bio, she's basically a professional political activist at large, moving to wherever the next political gig is located. She lived in California from 2009 to 2021. In 2018 Jerry Brown appointed her as a Regent of the University of California. She moved to Maryland in 2021 because her new job with Emily's List was DC based.

A greater concern is she's clearly a part of the California Democrat machine. An ally of Kamala Harris since Harris's 2010 run for CA AG and allegedly played a central role in Harris' presidential bid. Nightmare scenario: Biden retires/dies and President Harris appoints her old supporter Butler as VP.

At least that'd be a team with some entertaining nicknames.......
 
the speaker of the house position is now vacant...

definitely didnt see that one coming.. not with bobert and a couple of the usual Gaetz loyalists refusing to openly support his move (bobert even voted against his motion today)...

Im going to be blown away if we dont see a govt shut down in 45 days now..

interesting times we live in... interesting times...
 
It’s amazing that the GOP can’t get out of their own way. Gaetze is from the district to my east in Florida (I’m in Alabama) I used to support him but lately he has gone off of the reservation in my opinion. With a 5 vote majority he hasn’t said anything about who he will support for speaker. It’s almost like firing a coach and not having a better person already lined up.
 

It’s amazing that the GOP can’t get out of their own way. Gaetze is from the district to my east in Florida (I’m in Alabama) I used to support him but lately he has gone off of the reservation in my opinion. With a 5 vote majority he hasn’t said anything about who he will support for speaker. It’s almost like firing a coach and not having a better person already lined up.
I despise Gaetz and his ilk. The truly stupid thing is that the speaker could end up being a democrat. Their caucus will remain united and eventually a half dozen republicans will decide government of some sort is better than this embarrassing self-destructive chaos.
 
That was the stupidist thing I watch today. Gaetz may have won the battle, but he will lose the war when he is expelled from Congress. What a dumb ass.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,899
Members
169,870
Latest member
KristinF56
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top