Politics

If it was the other way around and Wray was a Republican he’d already be under the freaking prison…….

Wray is a Republican.

Wray was appointed to AAG by GW Bush.

Wray was appointed to director of the FBI by Trump.

Wray has donated to Republicans. McClain in 2008, Romney in 2012. Maybe others.

Wray served as Christie's personal attorney.

It's not just Democrat vs Republican. It is more Washington DC and the coasts vs the rest of us.

Wray is a Republican.

It's not just Democrat vs Republican. It is more Washington DC and the coasts vs the rest of us.
That is a very astute observation.

Why is Grassley going so gently on Wray? I just don't understand how the Republicans operate, if this were the other way around there would be fire and brimstone. Is it a smoking gun or isn't it?
It is an allegation that should be investigated. I hope it’s true and leads to big trouble for Biden but the document is not, in and of itself, proof. An investigation could corroborate it or not. I hope the FBI is or did thoroughly investigate.

This is the same situation strategically as when Clinton was being impeached. If the Senate would have ousted clinton, Gore would have been able to campaign for election as president with all of the advantages that the position holds for re-election. Had that happened, considering how close the 2000 election was, it is likely that Gore would have won. So the Republicans let Clinton slide to give as much advantage to Bush as possible, which worked out because he won.
So I think the same mentality is i effect with Biden- it appears there is no way that he could win an election for another four years so the Republicans are letting him slide in hopes that he will run, then after he has been selected as the Democrats nominee, the Republicans will unleash every bit of dirt they can- and if the Democrats convince him to decline to run, the democrat nominee will not have the advantages of office to help with the campaign.

Trump can't deal with anything casting doubt upon his self perception of greatness. McEnany was a great press secretary, she certainly could present things with a great deal more clarity than her boss.

Doesn't matter where he is in the polls, he's not going to be President again.
You’ll be surprised. People are sick of the left.

There are plenty of RINO swamp creatures

Has Pregozhin read the runes and preparing to abandon the field?

I can't figure this one out. In his various rants, he seems to be very careful not to go after Putin personally, but he is unabashedly torching the MOD, the Russian armed forces, management of the war, and even the state run media.

Either the Russian mind is even more inscrutable than I imagined and Putin is encouraging this as part of some mysterious strategy, or Pregozhin is setting the ground work for his own power play, or I have no clue.

I can’t read him or the situation at all

However

If I had a private army and was in the employ of a psychopathic leader of a dis functional criminal organisation

And that organisation was about to loose an illegal war resulting in massive internal disorder

I’d be inclined to keep my troops safe for the fight to come

Wray is a Republican.

Trump was never a political insider. His decision to install people like Wray, was based on dubious advice from others. Same goes for many others he brought into his political circle.

For economic stability, and a more prosperous America, I would choose Trump.

To fight the leftists, and have a president who is more even keeled, I would choose Desantis.

It's early, but Desantis is down over 30 points in some areas. He better have an Ace up his sleeve next year. Desantis is still a bit of an unknown quantity.

Despite Trumps big mouth, and character flaws. You know what you are getting. The best value from Trump in a lame duck term, would be for him to clean house in the 3 letter federal agencies. From the top down.
We really dont need political drama, but if Trump does get elected, I sincerely hope he rains down the thunder on his political enemies. Give them all a big taste of what they did to him
Like him, or not, he didn't deserve what has been done to him. Eye for an eye.

I can't figure this one out. In his various rants, he seems to be very careful not to go after Putin personally, but he is unabashedly torching the MOD, the Russian armed forces, management of the war, and even the state run media.

Either the Russian mind is even more inscrutable than I imagined and Putin is encouraging this as part of some mysterious strategy, or Pregozhin is setting the ground work for his own power play, or I have no clue.

As an outsider looking in, it seems there is an internal war going on between the Russian military and Wagner. It seems one of three things will happen in the next couple years:

1. Prigozhin will be over the military and be Putin's successor.

2. Prigozhin will lead a coup and run Russia.

3. Prigozhin will be dead.

I lean toward 3 but have no clue.

There are definitely options worse than Putin.

As an outsider looking in, it seems there is an internal war going on between the Russian military and Wagner. It seems one of three things will happen in the next couple years:

1. Prigozhin will be over the military and be Putin's successor.

2. Prigozhin will lead a coup and run Russia.

3. Prigozhin will be dead.

I lean toward 3 but have no clue.

There are definitely options worse than Putin.
If you can force yourself to listen to the longer video above, while clearly a ruthless basta#d of the first order, he also seems to be surprisingly pragmatic. Yes, I would also tend to lean toward three, but......

All this crap about which candidate is up in the polls now means absolutely nothing and should be taken with the smallest grain of salt. The onslaught of legal attacks against Tumpy will continue and will continue to take their toll. The others will also attack Trump and each other. Until Super Tuesday, we will likely not have any confidence of who will lead the Republican Party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!