Politics

Robert Francis would lose if he were elected. He'd have to go somewhere and pretend to work unless he could adopt a baby (from what I read his wife has no intentions of getting pregnant) and claim paternity leave for several months. If he doesn't win, he wins because he can continue to fly around the country giving campaign speeches and collecting/spending campaign funds. It's too good of a gig to give up by actually winning an election.

294438367_113067751476294_3797886102394418824_n.jpg

1660333122923.png

1660351863299.jpeg

1660351935812.jpeg

What on earth is going on with Trump?

could he really be so foolish as to take and keep documents that are so important that their possession represents a security threat

are they docs that he, when in power, declassified

if so does he have the legal (and moral) right to declassify state secrets?

is this merely a smoke screen to get hold of evidence damaging to others (Hilary et all)?

can he really be jailed?

if so - how would his supporters react?

is there any social or political cohesion remaining in the US?

If society is so divided that there is no common ground, can democracy continue to function?

what do these events mean for the short to medium term for the US, and by extension, the rest of the western world?

the UK is rudderless and the only leaders that appear to be functioning are those that lead two totalitarian nuclear powers; the fat controller in N Korea and a cult leadership in Iran

confused? I am !

Last edited:
@bowjijohn
Dem attacks on their enemy
No
TBD, but not likely to be relevant docs
Same as above
It's Dem playbook 101 - reference all the previous debunked BS they've thrown at him
No. 1) I doubt there's anything substantial to find and 2) libturds are just trying to find a way to keep him out of the WH and politics (will fail again)
Depends on the actual results of findings. My bet is a continuation of reaction that's occurred for the last 6+ years of attacks against him.
Extremely limited at this point
Not on the current course, changes must happen or there will be a civil war
Continued chaos. In a global view, US is still a or the major power. Locally, consider it JC Penny's or Sears - effectively bankrupt and certainly non-functional, but can continue to exist longer than anyone would think possible.

Confused? Not really. Concerned is my preferred adjective.

What on earth is going on with Trump?

could he really be so foolish as to take and keep documents that are so important that their possession represents a security threat

are they docs that he, when in power, declassified

if so does he have the legal (and moral) right to declassify state secrets?

is this merely a smoke screen to get hold of evidence damaging to others (Hilary et all)?

can he really be jailed?

if so - how would his supporters react?

Or, could Team Trump have started rumors of some bogus classified documents that President Trump took from the White House? If so, Trump could have easily spun that yarn into something the Demoncrats would sink their fangs into. Sending a tactical raid into the home of a former president for "nothing" could be the dumbest political move ever.

Of course if the above did happen, the Demons will launch a Mar-A-gate investigation at the cost of $50 million of our tax dollars...

1660405222993.jpeg

The above IRS agent qualifications would logically only be required for forced confiscation of property.

One of my favorite ranting YTers. Turn down the volume, or at least make sure your kids aren't around.

Is there anyone on this site that actually listens to the propagandists on CNN and MSNBC? You know the ones: Humpty Dumpty, the two that are married, the fat one that eats bugs, the boy cut that talks out of the side of her mouth and others.

The above IRS agent qualifications would logically only be required for forced confiscation of property.
It is a listing for the 87,000 new auditors the IRS is hiring from funding in the $740 billion dollar scam bill the Democrats just passed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg