Politics

fullsizeoutput_ae2.jpeg

My eyes. My tormented brain.
No warning.
Where is the beautiful young lady photo that is suppose to immediately follow these disturbing photos?
My brain is going numb.

Just proves inflation really is bad ;)

The Desantis candidacy for president causes me to wonder if the DemonRats have gone completely insane in their hate of Trump. As it stands 75% of voters will not vote Bidet if he were to run in 2024. There really isn't any viable candidate- Harris? Buttigig? Robert Oroark? any of the governors?- they have less approval than Bidet. So if the Republicans maintain a solid front, they could sweep the entire election. However there are two types of Republican voters. Those that are loyal to Trump and those who would prefer someone else, such as Desantis. If Trump and Desantis run it could lead to a contentious convention; resulting in half the party supporting the chosen candidate- the other half sitting out the election. The few voters that voted for the DemonRat, plus the dead, ineligible and multiple voters generated by the DemonRat machine could result in a DemonRat victory.

The only chance for a close enough contest for the demonRats to pull out a win is for the Republicans to be divided and this can only be done by having Trump as a candidate. Back to the original question- it is insanity on the part of the DemonRats to push for the elimination of Trump as a candidate. If the DemonRats succeed in prohibiting Trump from running, it will make Desantis the Republican candidate AND it will unify not only the Republicans but those independents that see through the charade of the DemonRats and Desantis will win 50 states for the presidency. The Republicans couldn't ask for a better gift from the DemonRats than for the DemonRats to make it illegal for Trump to run for President.

Cultural murder!

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-30 at 7.35.09 AM (1).jpeg

Image: The Afrikaans language monument in Paarl and graphic by https://af.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Geselshoekie/Argief31Des2015

To all the traitors who signed away Afrikaans in our universities:

History remembers for a very long time.

The recent termination of Afrikaans at our universities is a move that was accomplished not by an outside enemy. There was pressure, yes, but our culture's enemies were not in complete control. It was only possible because it was supported by many of our own people. People who have Afrikaans names and who speak Afrikaans as their mother tongue.

It was treason against our culture by deans and professors and faculty members, and it did not begin today. It actually began years ago already. It started more than two decades ago when the faculties were quietly being purged of principled professors, while liberal survivalists with a morbid mentality of compromise was promoted into the vacuum. It was very noticeable from the onset. If you didn't notice it then you were either blind, or fast asleep or never went to university at all.

When I graduated from university in 1995 we were told that ours would be the last year of which the qualifications would be accepted anywhere around the world with no questions asked. Unfortunately time has proved that their prediction had been completely accurate. It wasn't because the students had changed. It was because of the bad new character that was being pumped into the system. Our universities' once solid foundations were eroded since that time by the men who managed them. Not so much by outside people, but by our own people.

No matter how you try to defend the action, tearing down the construction work of the culture that your fathers had built through much toil and sacrifice is helping no cause. This was not doing good. This was doing evil.

Surrendering something that hurts nobody in order to buy an illusion of peace is always the desperate act of fools. Throwing Afrikaans to the wolves won't pacify our culture's enemies. They'll just want something else after that until you have nothing more to feed them with - and then they will leap at your throat also.

Traitors always think that their enemies will honour them. It is one of the most ironic mistakes of history. Enemies will use traitors and feed and flatter them. But they will always quietly despise them, and when they have served their use they will abandon them. The exceptions to this rule in history are very few.

Racist bigots often like to point to Afrikaans as "the language of the oppressor." Perhaps some facts might remedy this deliberate deception:

Afrikaans is the third-most spoken home language in South Africa, with more than 7 million users. It is also the most spoken home language in the Western Cape province and the Northern Cape province. It is a language that belongs to no European culture. It is, however, the youngest European style language, except for Esperanto, which is more or less an extinct novelty language.

Afrikaans was very much like open source software. It was modeled upon a Dutch backbone, but built upon using many completely indigenous African words, and even some Oriental words and expressions. Afrikaans was therefore made in South Africa by South African for South Africans.

Its grammar is uncomplicated, thus making it the easiest language to learn of all European languages and probably the easiest among African languages also. It is an old and colourful language that is rich in idioms and onomatopoeic character. It therefore lends itself more perfectly to song and poetry than any other language I know of.

The fact is that Afrikaans is a national treasure, yet it has become an object of constant attack for racist political reasons.

So this was not a step in the right direction. In the long run it is not an act that will save the lazy leaders at the feeding troughs. This shameful act was jumping off a cliff with a noose around their necks. They think this is not going to hurt them, but they are wrong. I predict that this move will not prolong their careers as much as they think.

The only difference between this cliff and a gallows is that when you jump off a cliff the rope is much longer. In the exhilaration of free fall and with the applause of the audience you think you're free and flying. That's the delusion you believe right up to the moment when the rope abruptly snaps taught and everything goes dark.

In stead of making something better, the act of treason is making everything worse. By destroying a harmless language you are joining the ranks of history's vandals, looters and pillagers - not only by your deliberate actions to aid in the extinction of our culture, but also through your lack of action in defending what makes us as a people unique, interesting and colourful.

History will not fail to recognize this event as an act of cultural terrorism. It was treason from within.

I believe that the hands who signed away the treasures of our nation did not do it for the higher good. They did it for themselves. And history shows how this is always a bad mistake.

Doing the wrong thing for the sake of advancing one's position or protecting a salary and ensuring promotion is what Judas Iscariot did.

Taking the money of the enemy to do something wrong does not make you someone creative who salvaged the situation. It makes you a traitor. It is a compromise that does not make you someone a progressive. It just makes you into a self-hating cultural terrorist. Someone whose name will be written in the books of history with toxic ink of shame.

This may just be my opinion. But we will look back one day and see whether what I said turned out to be true.

History remembers for a very long time.
By Herman Labuschagne
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-30 at 7.35.09 AM.jpeg

That is the plan, my friend.

Yup...I have posted a couple of different links...one on China now having the capabilities to do this after setting up their virus checking systems that weren't removed as China "opened up " , so enabling the now seen total control...and also another showing how a similar scenario was potentially being put in place for the so called "free world" by trying to get covid passports put in place....hopefully that plan by the WEF or whichever fktards were trying to push it has receeded...but watch this space for their next plan....

The Desantis candidacy for president causes me to wonder if the DemonRats have gone completely insane in their hate of Trump. As it stands 75% of voters will not vote Bidet if he were to run in 2024. There really isn't any viable candidate- Harris? Buttigig? Robert Oroark? any of the governors?- they have less approval than Bidet. So if the Republicans maintain a solid front, they could sweep the entire election. However there are two types of Republican voters. Those that are loyal to Trump and those who would prefer someone else, such as Desantis. If Trump and Desantis run it could lead to a contentious convention; resulting in half the party supporting the chosen candidate- the other half sitting out the election. The few voters that voted for the DemonRat, plus the dead, ineligible and multiple voters generated by the DemonRat machine could result in a DemonRat victory.

The only chance for a close enough contest for the demonRats to pull out a win is for the Republicans to be divided and this can only be done by having Trump as a candidate. Back to the original question- it is insanity on the part of the DemonRats to push for the elimination of Trump as a candidate. If the DemonRats succeed in prohibiting Trump from running, it will make Desantis the Republican candidate AND it will unify not only the Republicans but those independents that see through the charade of the DemonRats and Desantis will win 50 states for the presidency. The Republicans couldn't ask for a better gift from the DemonRats than for the DemonRats to make it illegal for Trump to run for President.

I couldn’t agree more!

Really, you are going to post something this stupid here? LOL..

Firstly, the GOP wants you to take personal responsibility before bringing another life into the world. If that can't be done, then you have lots of options including adoption, and a half a dozen government funded welfare & social programs that will subsidize the cost of raising a child. Regardless, they are ALL better options than murder..

"Really, you are going to post something this stupid here? LOL.."

When browsing through the last couple of pages of this thread, I thought my posts where quite appropriate. Stupid memes trying to provoke/put down people with other opinions..

Do you condone all the slagging off of all other viewpoints that do not conform with your views? I agree that my posts where made to provoke, but is my viewpoint not valid because it does not align with yours?

And is africahunting.com a website/forum only for those that agree with you? Referring to you calling my post stupid.

When browsing through the last couple of pages of this thread, I thought my posts where quite appropriate. Stupid memes trying to provoke/put down people with other opinions..

Do you condone all the slagging off of all other viewpoints that do not conform with your views? I agree that my posts where made to provoke, but is my viewpoint not valid because it does not align with yours?

And is africahunting.com a website/forum only for those that agree with you? Referring to you calling my post stupid.

You are absolutely entitled to have your own opinions and viewpoints. I always look forward to hearing any lucid, fact-based, non-emotional viewpoints that the left embraces... The problem is just that I haven't heard any to date..

I called your post/meme stupid for two reasons:

1) It epitomizes a talking point of the left that is false info.. Fake news.. Not my opposing opinion, but fact.

2) You are admittedly being provocative to a majority here who you know do not share this view.. If you are going to be provocative, make a valid argument with fact and truth. Because you did not in this case, I called the post stupid.. I don't know you personally. Maybe you are a very intelligent individual that just likes to troll via stupid posts. No problem either way.. Just don't whine about it when you get called out..

How about a Noem/DeSantis ticket. I can just imagine all the PC and Libertards doing their heads i trying to work out how to oppose a female Presidential candidate.
Same way they loath Sara Palin and Clarence Thomas. Again, the libs love diversity but only when it suits their agenda. They are quick to write off any woman or minority member if they don’t tow the liberal line. Inconsistency is a bedrock principle with these people.

New member with three posts, and all of them here. You should try a different approach.

Do you hunt? Why not introduce yourself first before posting political memes? :unsure::unsure:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,