Politics

C82FA7E3-CFCD-469C-927A-BEA25E5706FA.jpeg

63D5C339-6591-420F-9914-ACE9B912F70B.jpeg

image014.jpeg

Yet another one....how the hell can this .muppet say that the big muppet didn't know anything about something of this magnitude.....

I’m only 34, and this sh!t makes my head want to explode. 99% of college students today can’t even tell you what’s in the flipping Constitution, or what it is for.

Judging by this video I think there is quite a problem with a lot of people in the USA not just college students.....

Judging by this video I think there is quite a problem with a lot of people in the USA not just college students.....

Thank you for posting this, I would never have known that Canada has become a state in the union because I never go to Starbucks. I prefer Tim Horton’s coffee!
Unfortunately the uneducated are everywhere, this tragedy is not just in the USA. You would get a similar result if this was done in Toronto, London, Melbourne or most cities in the world.

Thank you for posting this, I would never have known that Canada has become a state in the union because I never go to Starbucks. I prefer Tim Horton’s coffee!
Unfortunately the uneducated are everywhere, this tragedy is not just in the USA. You would get a similar result if this was done in Toronto, London, Melbourne or most cities in the world.

Pleasure ..glad you now know....and yes unfortunately it is the case...although from my experience the general populace in a lot of other countries would do better than that, as a lot take interest in other countries...but most likely that's decreasing as well....

And the sad part about this is that they breed dumb kids, and they vote for dumb presidents. :mad:

And the sad part about this is that they breed dumb kids, and they vote for dumb presidents. :mad:

My youngest stepson, who is now 14, was down with liberalism even as recently as last November. I gave him some books to read, and he began to change his mind. He's a pretty sharp kid, as sharp as my youngest son, who is just scary smart. He has decided that libertarianism most closely aligns with his views.

I would rather have had all my kids turn out gay than be democrats.

Pleasure ..glad you now know....and yes unfortunately it is the case...although from my experience the general populace in a lot of other countries would do better than that, as a lot take interest in other countries...but most likely that's decreasing as well....
Yes I think other countries might do better at some things, however in general education standards are falling. Because no one can fail or otherwise be disappointed. And because of this there is no joy in winning or incentive to do well. Mediocrity at best!
Incompetent leaders, as not all countries have a President.

Last edited:
My youngest stepson, who is now 14, was down with liberalism even as recently as last November. I gave him some books to read, and he began to change his mind. He's a pretty sharp kid, as sharp as my youngest son, who is just scary smart. He has decided that libertarianism most closely aligns with his views.

I would rather have had all my kids turn out gay than be democrats.
Chances are if they were part of the alphabet gang they would be Democrat!

I’ve seen some videos where the answers are pretty darn intelligent as well. However, they’re not near as popular so are rarely shown as they don’t fit the “…being dumb for ten minutes” title. Sad state of affairs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you