Politics

Yes it’s Proposition 10 says the state should prohibit Sharia Law, the Islamic legal code
For reference I voted against sharia law and most of the other propositions the wacky left wanted ( free medical treatment for those wanting to transition to a different gender for elementary and middle school. Children)
Weird I was fully aware of that. But you wrote this:

Texas just had an amendment on the state ballot to vote yes or no on allowing Sharia law to be implemented in districts that are wanting it.

What is actually happening appears to be a Republican Platform ballot to ban Sharia law. Not any kind of actual legislative ballot that would have allowed it. Unless I am reading it wrong.
 
“”If you really think Sharia Law is a worldwide threat, it must lie from internal implementation in the West, not external. There is no realistic chance of Iran imposing Sharia law on Europe or anywhere else. There are realistic opportunities for Sharia law to be advanced in western democracies based on internal populations agitating for it.””
You must live in fantasy land or have your head up somewhere, sharia law is continuing to spread globally, funding started in Iran
IMG_1572.jpeg
 

And he is not a crusader..??

I have a cross tattoo as well. You won't find Unicorn or rainbow tattoos on us Crusaders.....
 
So you admit Hegseth is a crusader..currently on a crusade..?
 
Well..Hegseth talks like he is on a crusade..
 
The Iranians I work with would disagree with you. They feel their families are more at risk from the regime than the were before.

But maybe they are naive.

With all due respect that is a pretty small sample size. With lots of questions to understanding their reasoning.

Are you denying that the current regime killed over 30000 protesters during the last set of protests? Or was it a mostly peaceful crackdown on protests and now they are going to get serious because now its treason?

To put it in perspective, since 2022 and according to the UN Human Rights Council approximately 15000 civilians have been killed in Ukraine by Russia.

So yes, I would say they are being naive.
 
The Iranians I work with would disagree with you. They feel their families are more at risk from the regime than the were before.

But maybe they are naive.
Again small sample size....

Check out this news reporter in Austin Texas being told to not show Iranians praising Trump.

I doubt such things make it into the news cycle north of the border......

Kudos to the journalist for actually reporting the news!
 
Again, idiocy from someone that doesn’t bother to try to find truth and only relies on nonsense from the media…

TENS OF THOUSANDS of US servicemen have Jerusalem Crosses tattoos on their bodies… it became extremely popular during the first years of the war…

Several military units used the Jerusalem Crosses as an emblem during the first several years of the war in Iraq…

It is also popular among non military personnel… the 5 crosses represent the 5 wounds of Christ.. it originated in the 11th century and was adopted into the coat of arms of the King of Jerusalem…

It has significant meaning among many Christians..

Hegseth is both a former soldier and a devout Christian..
And even if it were a symbol of the crusades.
Perhaps a military man with some Christian zeal, ethics and beliefs, is not such a bad thing?
 
Don’t get me started on Catholics :)
Come on now, Catholics, Protestants, Baptists, etc, we all believe in the same god, his son and the same holy books. Let's not divide ourselves over the form of worship and repeat the mistakes from the past.
 
Wasn’t it only a couple or few weeks ago that our European and Canadian friends were criticizing President Trump and the USA for demanding that other NATO countries invest their fair share of 5% GDP annually in their defense capabilities.

Now, AH members from Europe and Canada are criticizing President Trump and the USA for protecting the western (modern) world from a 7th century ideology.

The world’s free trade shipping lanes post WWII were kept open curtesy of the US Navy. This was and is at the expense of me and other US tax payers. You are welcome.

So what do you guys want? Should America be the world’s policeman or not? If the USA pays for most or NATO defense capabilities, that seems to be okay. But if the USA at its own expense takes out a regime set to impose to America and Israel, you are against that. But hey, the USA isn’t asking Canada or Europe to contribute financially.

If you don’t think that a powerful, nuclear-capable Iran IRGC would impose its will on other countries, you are fooling yourselves.

As I wrote here a few days ago, the USA and Persian Gulf countries should form a coalition to control the Strait of Hormuz.
 
If you don’t think that a powerful, nuclear-capable Iran IRGC would impose its will on other countries, you are fooling yourselves.
Or that Iran dropping a nuke on Tel Aviv wouldn’t, at best, kickoff WWIII or, at worst, a nuclear war.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,494
Members
169,750
Latest member
IngridUfl0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top