Politics

I waited at my precinct 1.5 hours which is the longest I have ever had to wait before. Second longest was 2020 at about an hour. Prior to 2020 I am pretty sure I never waited over 20 minutes in a Presidential election. I live in a pink county in a crimson state. From my small personnel observation it seems we are pushing record turnout locally. Not sure if other's have experienced the same thing or not.
 
So in Super Blue Northern Virginia, 6 am no wait, lunch time no wait, 3 pm no wait. Not sure if everyone voted early but really bizarre considering we waited an hour during early voting.
 
I waited at my precinct 1.5 hours which is the longest I have ever had to wait before. Second longest was 2020 at about an hour. ...
That's why I vote by mail. Here is my ballot tracking info.

1730842972993.png
 
So in Super Blue Northern Virginia, 6 am no wait, lunch time no wait, 3 pm no wait. Not sure if everyone voted early but really bizarre considering we waited an hour during early voting.

Northern Virginia seems like a place that would have heavy early voting. I have kids there and they did mail in a couple weeks ago. It could be telling however. Virginia is closer in the polls this year than I would ever have guessed. Youngkin was certainly a surprise two years ago.
 
1730809782640.jpeg
 
Russian sabotage

Well, they do want Trump to win. :unsure:

You are running the wrong way with this Brent. The hard right sites are calling this and the fake bomb calls from Russian BOTs government (CIA/FBI) led disinformation.
 
Well, it’s 23:00 here, time to time travel to 6hrs from now. I hope I’ll see a red House, Senate and President at breakfast.

Edit: and some liberal tears to sweeten my coffee.
 
Last edited:
My priority is to be able to kill my baby when I find it an inconvenience. Yeah, that makes sense. :cool:
This is a pretty crude understanding of abortion in America.

Roughly 5% of Americans hunt. An incredibly small portion of them ever hunt in Africa.

1% of pregnancies experience placental abruption.
1-2% of pregnancies end in a late term miscarriage (often requiring abortion).
A multitude of other devastating events require abortion.

Listening to the average conservative debate abortion is like listening to Diane Feinstein tell me what makes a gun an assault weapon. Where is the part that goes down again?

Are prohibitions against bringing home trophies from Africa any more justified on account of the relative rarity of the need to import them? Are bans on specific guns justified because they make me feel icky when I see how shooty they look?

If you end up mourning the outcome of this election because DT doesn’t win, there will be countless factors that contributed to the loss, but a large and obvious factor will have been the overturning of R v. W.
 
Nice try, anti Trumper.

China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, all want a weak American leader .....aka.....Kamala.
Or do they want someone who has a proven track record of a high susceptibility to being manipulated? Some of the world’s greatest love letters have detailed these bromances. Big strong love letters.
 
Or do they want someone who has a proven track record of a high susceptibility to being manipulated? Some of the world’s greatest love letters have detailed these bromances. Big strong love letters.
You seem to be spreading the troll manure today.
 
You seem to be spreading the troll manure today.
No secret that I don’t like the man but this is not exactly a far fetched scenario. Even American stakeholders have stated ease of manipulation as a notable feature of the Trump administration when weighing the pros and cons of a Trump or Harris victory.

Harris will come with her own difficulties in international relations, but I don’t see her becoming Putin’s mouthpiece.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,532
Latest member
subsrotestheo1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top