Politics

118935548_10157674747975914_1202554383056944123_n.jpg

maze.jpg

Discover card, just terminated a merchant account that was setting up funding for the kids legal defense. Leftist censorship, has escalated significantly. They are also blocking customers from making donations.

They can do that and get away with it. God forbid if we did that? We'd be labeled every name on the books. Ugh!!!!!

As I noted, the DemonRat Ideologues will stop at nothing in their attempt to retake the People's House. As in 2016, they figure if they win, there will be no investigation as to their law breaking.

1599334238435.jpeg

Lin Wood is a big named attorney. Odds are he doesn't say this without knowing. These two statements are pretty big. These posts were made yesterday.

Lin Wood
@LLinWood

If attorneys lack courage to speak truth about corrupt judges, how can we expect others to do so? There is corruption in federal judiciary. For example, judges should not be flying on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet. Who is the “John Roberts” on Epstein flight logs?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lin Wood

@LLinWood

·
17h

Here is a question for Bill Gates & Bill Clinton: Were there birthing stations/rooms on Jeffrey Epstein’s island? Asking for a friend who loves to pursue truth to achieve justice.

Wow, if there is anything to those statements the brown stuff is about to hit the fan in a major way!

Discover card, just terminated a merchant account that was setting up funding for the kids legal defense. Leftist censorship, has escalated significantly. They are also blocking customers from making donations.

A few years ago I got a call from Discover asking me why I had so many firearms related purchases on my credit card. They also asked if it was going to continue. I said I was a hunter and a competitive shooter and yes I would keep charging items from Midway USA and similar outfits etc. etc..

Next I know they canceled my credit card for "business reasons". Their loss, due to points it was a card I used for everything (paying balances in full each month). Probably charged over $500K on other cards since then.

Trumpsters are not the sharpest...
D730FA8B-D15B-40C5-BAAB-9CAA3275766E.jpeg

Chicago Tribune article on Rittenhouse, suprisingly(for them) predicts he'll get off.

I think it's interesting that this 17 year kid from a broken family, was working his day job as a life guard and then volunteered to help guard a local business that night.

Compare that to many of the protesters: Don't work a day job and protest/vandalize/loot by night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottlinks

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt