Politics

when the Wagner group made known its losses following the aborted coup.
Qouted
  • The tally said that of 78,000 fighters 22,000 were killed with 40,000 more injured.
unqoute

Apart from that - What is really amazing is how a PMC can mobilize 78000 troops? there are countries with less numbers of soldiers!

If you are asking me, no, I would feel the same regardless who was president. I will ask you then. How long is too long?
How much of YOUR money is too much?
If Zelensky demanded a trillion bucks right now, up front, is that too much? If he says, I need a commitment of so many tanks, F16's, drones, etc etc, is that OK with you?
My point is the line must be drawn somewhere right, I think you would agree that there is a point where must day Enough!
You two countries get together and hammer out something both can live with. If that is possible and I am not sure that it is, then this could go on for years, it alreay has in fact.
Someone, not you mentioned earlier about the grain issue, and how that would hurt everyone. I would counter with two things.
Most of that UKE grain is/ was going to China, and isnt grain something we do here, and in Canada? In other words if the lack of grain from UKE is a problem for the US, someone is selling a bag of sand.
Here again, is Rand Paul
If we examine the length of other European wars, you will see that perhaps more patience is in order. WWII was 3.67 years. WWI was 1.6 years. Bosnian war was 3.75 years.

Most other wars outside of Europe with USA involvement were much longer. Afghanistan was 15 years. Viet Nam was 10.2 years. Iraq was 8.75 years. Korea was 3 years. However, the Gulf/Kuwait war was 7 months.

All of the above wars included a lot of American bloodshed. I’m pretty sure you would agree that our direct involvement in WWII, WWI, Bosnia, Kuwait and Korea turned out for the best. Some of the others are debatable with some being mismanaged.

Although we all would like to see the war in Ukraine end soon, it’s probably not going to end real soon. I, for one, see Biden’s mismanagement of the USA’s slow-rolling of support as being a major reason for the war taking longer than necessary. We saw something similar with the mismanagement of the Viet Nam War, parts of the Afghanistan War and parts of the Iraq War where political leaders held back. On the other hand when Presidents and the country went all-in and gave our military the go-ahead to throw in all resources necessary, wars such as WWI, WWII and the Gulf/Kuwait War went more quickly. It’s too bad that Biden and a lot other people don’t learn from the past.

Viet Nam was 10.2 years. I’m pretty sure you would agree that our direct involvement in WWI, turned out for the best. Some of the others are debatable with some being mismanaged.

We saw mismanagement of the Viet Nam War, where political leaders held back. On the other hand when Presidents and the country went all-in and gave our military the go-ahead to throw in all resources necessary, wars such as WWI, WWII and the Gulf/Kuwait War went more quickly. It’s too bad that Biden and a lot other people don’t learn from the past.
BS

WWII was 3.67 years.
by which calculations?
ww2
started 01.09.1939
ended 05.05.1945
5 years, 8 months 5 days roughly

ww1 1.6 years?
start 28.07.1914
end 11.11.1918
4 years 3 months 14days, roughly

recent balcan wars on ex yu territory (DD.MM.YYYY)
started in slovenia, swept thorug cratia bosnia ended in kosovo (1999)
slovenia, short 1991 (27.06 till 07.07.1991)
croatia 1992 - 1995 (31.03.1991 - 12.11.1995)
bosnia 06.04.1992 - 14.12.1995
Kosovo uprising 27.05.1995 – 27.02.1998
kosovo war 28.02.1998 – 11.06.1999
albanian uprising in macedonia 22.01.2001- 12-11-2001

US involvement in Bosnia and Kosovo, did stop the war. Arguably this is good point. But what lack is political dialogue and political solutions

The area of balkans is highly politically sensitive (Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia), without a single nation being overly happy with post war situation. politicians are keeping high tensions, and balancing acts.
Covicted war criminals, celebrated locally as war heros.

The moment international community losses the grip, it could proove very dangeorus.
There is corruption, unemployment, crime, and old scores to settle. and many of the younger generations are simply leaving the countries (Bosnia, Serbia, Kosovo) for better life in western countries.

So, US ending the war did not make healthy society.
Slovenia and Croatia, more or less won their freedom without foreign military involvement, and are members of EU, and situation is more stable, following closely european standard and trends. catching up slowly, lets say (with occasional political scandal)

What is the likelihood of articles of impeachment being filed against Biden in light of the latest evidence of corruption?

What is the likelihood of it being successful?

What is the likelihood of articles of impeachment being filed against Biden in light of the latest evidence of corruption?

What is the likelihood of it being successful?

Slim to none, and slim left the building.

Biden has protection of globalists, the media, corporate interests, and he has the Senate making his chances of impeachment-and-removal zero. The right has the house (Barely) but they probably won't pursue impeachment in the house (a grand gesture of no substance) because it may distract from their reelection plans, particularly if they are in a liberal area that requires independent voters to reelect a Republican congressman.

When news of the whistleblower testimony hit FoxNews yesterday, it was their leading story. I checked CNN and MSN and there was no coverage of it. I’m afraid the growing evidence of Joe Biden’s crimes will continue to be handled in the media as a political matter. Meaning half the population will never get a clear understanding of the Biden Syndicate’s treachery. A sitting VP taking bribes from foreign organizations to meddle in another county’s affairs is now just politics. Disgusting.

If we examine the length of other European wars, you will see that perhaps more patience is in order. WWII was 3.67 years. WWI was 1.6 years. Bosnian war was 3.75 years.

Most other wars outside of Europe with USA involvement were much longer. Afghanistan was 15 years. Viet Nam was 10.2 years. Iraq was 8.75 years. Korea was 3 years. However, the Gulf/Kuwait war was 7 months.

All of the above wars included a lot of American bloodshed. I’m pretty sure you would agree that our direct involvement in WWII, WWI, Bosnia, Kuwait and Korea turned out for the best. Some of the others are debatable with some being mismanaged.

Although we all would like to see the war in Ukraine end soon, it’s probably not going to end real soon. I, for one, see Biden’s mismanagement of the USA’s slow-rolling of support as being a major reason for the war taking longer than necessary. We saw something similar with the mismanagement of the Viet Nam War, parts of the Afghanistan War and parts of the Iraq War where political leaders held back. On the other hand when Presidents and the country went all-in and gave our military the go-ahead to throw in all resources necessary, wars such as WWI, WWII and the Gulf/Kuwait War went more quickly. It’s too bad that Biden and a lot other people don’t learn from the past.
Good point. To make it better, the WWI and WWII dates you listed are just US involvement. WWII was nearly six years and WWI was a little over four.

With all that happened and global confrontations on the eve of ww2, the first spark was Japanese attack on China.
If we consider this as a start of world war 2, then it was:
From 07.07.1937 till 02.09.1947, more then 8 years. Started before invasion of Poland and edned after Germán capitulation.
(it was not the point of original post, but just saying...)

Hey Jason Aldean:

1689967442160.png

Yep, this is the guy leading the show, I have the utmost confidence in his leadership? Not really, but I guess some here do.

With all that happened and global confrontations on the eve of ww2, the first spark was Japanese attack on China.
If we consider this as a start of world war 2, then it was:
From 07.07.1937 till 02.09.1947, more then 8 years. Started before invasion of Poland and edned after Germán capitulation.
(it was not the point of original post, but just saying...)
Or Mussolini's invasion of Ethiopia in October of 1935. Everything in North Africa followed that.

Yep, this is the guy leading the show, I have the utmost confidence in his leadership? Not really, but I guess some here do.
You should take a breath. ;) I don't think a single person on this thread has any confidence in his leadership.

Or Mussolini's invasion of Ethiopia in October of 1935. Everything in North Africa followed that.

I would agree with that, once Italy invaded Ethiopia and the world did nothing that was also an early stage to the war. The Japanese invasion seems to have been the big thing though that set everything on course to ww2.

When will the conflict in Ukraine end? I don't think anyone has the answer to that. It's obvious now that the west could have upped their contribution of weapons and training much earlier and that might have made a difference. It's also obvious that Russia has some serious logistical and political challenges in continuing their effort. But until one side or the other has a complete system breakdown or finally feels that it makes no sense to continue the fight will go on.

It's frustrating to see some of the decisions the Biden administration has made. Weapons systems that we are no longer using, that we are paying to store and or demil could have been sent sooner and in greater quantity. More importantly, training Ukrainians on those systems should have started mid 22 until waiting until the war had been going on for almost a year. Why the slow roll? Another question we'll probably never know the answer to but the cynic in me wonders if joke'n Joe really wanted Ukraine to survive.

When will the conflict in Ukraine end? I don't think anyone has the answer to that. It's obvious now that the west could have upped their contribution of weapons and training much earlier and that might have made a difference. It's also obvious that Russia has some serious logistical and political challenges in continuing their effort. But until one side or the other has a complete system breakdown or finally feels that it makes no sense to continue the fight will go on.

It's frustrating to see some of the decisions the Biden administration has made. Weapons systems that we are no longer using, that we are paying to store and or demil could have been sent sooner and in greater quantity. More importantly, training Ukrainians on those systems should have started mid 22 until waiting until the war had been going on for almost a year. Why the slow roll? Another question we'll probably never know the answer to but the cynic in me wonders if joke'n Joe really wanted Ukraine to survive.
I am confident that Biden has contributed virtually nothing to this decision process. Every indicator is that the war is being managed by Jake Sullivan - the National Security Advisor. He was a unique choice for the job. He hasn't an iota of either diplomatic or military experience. He is an election lawyer and strategist. Who better to strategically manage a war and the NATO coalition?

But I do think it may explain the administration's overly cautious response. Stopping Russian ambitions is a critical national interest. But from Sullivan's perspective, so is winning the next election. He will do nothing bold or decisive.

You should take a breath. ;) I don't think a single person on this thread has any confidence in his leadership.
What leadership. That is the most pitiful, pathetic example of a human being I have seen in a long time. He can't even read a teleprtompter anymore.

This is concerning. He works the money laundering detail, and then works for a foreign government. All sort of layers of issues with this one. And how has no foreign national been charged with interference? Canada must be such a ripe plumb for other countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why isn't Europe contributing More to the Ukraine War than the US "statement more than a question"
And Who's going to be responsible for Rebuilding Ukraine .. if this ever ends.

The Whistleblower hearing was great btw.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetraFeier

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….