Pleased to be here

Andrew Jones

AH member
Joined
May 4, 2017
Messages
21
Reaction score
12
Location
Queensland Australia
Hunted
Sthn Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe
G'day boys.

Been lurking for too long. Decided to join the fun. Been to Africa a few times with the bow but recently did a successful trip with the muzzle-loading rifle ( traditional)

Looking forward to many more trips as finances allow.
I practice fair chase hunting and walk and stalk all game. I do not abide by any unethical behaviour and I see it as the end of our hunting rights.

Good hunting and safe travels to you all.

Andrew Jones
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH sir! I hope you will share some of your African Adventures with us in the hunt reports section!
 
Glad to have you join our ranks. Your passion for hunting is shared by all of us. What species of game have you taken?
What bow do you use. What muzzle loader do you have?
 
Welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to AH Andrew! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to the posting side.
Now that you have started typing you might as well keep going with a hunt report or two!:A Bulb:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Andrew! Glad you decided to join the conversation and looking forward to reading your posts.

:S Welcome:
 
Pleased to have you with us, Andrew !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Andrew!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH
 
@Andrew Jones , welcome to AH, looking forward to hosting you in camp.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,646
Members
169,389
Latest member
KimberlyFr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top