Picked up my .375 Ruger today!

Viral_SIGness

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
I am one happy kid. I can't wait to start working with it. Balance feels great to me, its definitely made for quick pointing.

20200512_152756_copy_1612x907.jpg
20200512_153356_copy_1612x572.jpg

Congratulations! Gun and ammo, ready to go. You know, you are very fortunate to get one of these rifles, because they don't exactly grow on trees. :whistle:

Congratulations! Gun and ammo, ready to go. You know, you are very fortunate to get one of these rifles, because they don't exactly grow on trees. :whistle:
I fired it expecting the worst, and was pleasantly shocked. The recoil is nothing, just a shove. My .300 Win Mag has a sharper hit to it.

VideoCapture_20200512-162601.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy, I love my .375 Ruger!

Congrats on the new addition!

Congrats, I've had mine for quite a few years now and I don't think you will be disappointed.

Thanks fellas !

Congrats, I've had mine for quite a few years now and I don't think you will be disappointed.
I can already see, I am going to love this thing! The deer in my neck of the woods better be afraid......very, very, afraid lolo_O

Congrats and enjoy!

I just checked the bore, it looks flawless! Man, I'm ecstatic ! I'm going to shoot it some more tomorrow. Next step is setting back up for reloading. Varget looks like a good powder for it too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SantiagoHo

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.