Phoenix Phil's flying Turkey

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,647
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
So @PHOENIX PHIL and KJ hunted spring turkeys with us last spring. Here is Phil's bird. I will post KJ's shortly.
DSC_0224.JPG

DSC_0225_LI (2).jpg
 
@AZ KJ's has a special feature. Kudos to who sees it first.
 
Nice work @gizmo.... great bird @phoenixphil
 
Beautiful colors, nice work
 
Looking good!!
 
I thought you were saying Phil shot it on the wing...with a .22.

Looks nice!
 
Some fine colors to Ben Franklin’s choice for our national bird. There’s number one of your turkey grand slam Phoenix Phil!
Now what, Merriams, Eastern, Gould and Osceola? Erik, don’t let him get away with just one! He needs a matched set!

Shame on me! What a trouble maker I can be!
 
Beautiful!
 
I'm not a turkey hunter but I can certainly appreciate a beautiful mount.
 
Wow, beautiful bird, and outstanding work!!! I want one, but I don't know where I would hang it. LOL!!!!
 
Very Nice! It's a unique mount and shows all the colors!
 
If only a guy knew a good place to get a Rio Grande. :whistle:
 
Beautiful bird Phil.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,750
Members
169,408
Latest member
CarltonMos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top