Pay It Forward-Free

I will take the 416 Rigby dies if still available. PM to follow...
 
OK, since I was given a set of dies from AZDave, I am offering an extra set myself. Not a big bore but screamer. Here is a Hornady 223 WSSM set of brand new dies. Still in plastic wrapping. Let me know if you want them.

hAro18B.jpg
 

Attachments

  • hAro18B.jpg
    hAro18B.jpg
    932.2 KB · Views: 427
Last edited by a moderator:
OK, since I was given a set of dies from AZDave, I am offering an extra set myself. Not a big bore but screamer. Here is a Hornady 223 WSSM set of brand new dies. Still in plastic wrapping. Let me know if you want them.

hAro18B.jpg
Nice offer up @MarcoPolo50
 
Thanks to sdalcher for the 416 Rigby dies!
 
Offered is a Leupold one-piece mount for short action Remington Models 40X, 700, 722, 725, XP-100, 600, and 660. Part number is: 50006, matte finish, REM 700-RH-SA.

This is "new in box".

Free to a good shot... please send a PM.
 
Last edited:
I’m Let’s keep this going! I’ve got a set of nearly new Hornady 300 Weatherby dies that need a new home for anyone interested. I’ll ship USPS in lower 48. I’ve got a couple other things I may dig out and post later. I’m looking for 8mm Rem Mag to make 358 STA , 458 Lott brass or a copy Robert Ruark “Lost Classics”

3B6A7946-E627-4E11-BADB-46770BC8B756.jpeg
27C95009-13EE-45F7-89C7-37D550731B25.jpeg
 
Just a FYI. USPS flat rate boxes will deliver for the same price to AK and Hawaii, if I am not mistaken. Nice offer on some great dies.
 
Up for grabs are two HKS 586 speedloaders, these fit the S&W 586, 686, and the Ruger GP100 in .357 Mag/.38 Special. I have used these for a Colt Python also.
14D71360-2CD4-4474-A759-57144B2F657B.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Speedloaders are spoken for.
 
I think they'll go well with my new GP-100 :)
 
Hello Folks, I have a stock and barrel off a donor rifle from my 358 Norma build. As a young teenager my father bought several banged up stocks/barrels so I could learn and practice refinishing an reblueing.
0809191531a.jpg

That being said, if you have a son, daughter, grandkids that are showing interest in learning I would be very happy to donate the following:
Post 64 M70 CRF stock off a 338 WM as well as the factory barrel with the BOSS system.

Shipping is your only cost involved.
0809191530e.jpg


0809191530d.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Message sent
 
Up for grabs a Timmny ar trigger. Looking for 375 weatherby dies

IMG_3223.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,310
Members
170,545
Latest member
GailServin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top