Pay It Forward-Free

If the AR trigger is available, that would be amazing. Never done this before so please advise on best way to proceed. Thank you.

Up for grabs a Timmny ar trigger. Looking for 375 weatherby dies

Up for grabs a Timmny ar trigger. Looking for 375 weatherby dies
ig
 
Just send me a PM with your shipping address and I will get it off in the mail next week.
 
If the AR trigger is available, that would be amazing. Never done this before so please advise on best way to proceed. Thank you.




ig
Hi @Rimbaud,
When you take an item that is offered up, you in turn place an item up for grabs. If you read the OP it is explained. Enjoy the trigger Dave has graciously offered up to the community.

Cheers,
Cody
 
Hi @Rimbaud,
When you take an item that is offered up, you in turn place an item up for grabs. If you read the OP it is explained. Enjoy the trigger Dave has graciously offered up to the community.

Cheers,
Cody
Thanks for telling me. Will go to my shop and find something good and be back to post.
 
Thanks
 
This is for the anyone with a hunting dog, or who is training hunting dogs. I have a blood tracking lead (orange) and a general long-length training lead, and a wooden-dowel trainer for force breaking. The leads are lightly used but in great shape. The dowel was never used as I used other methods for force breaking my Drahthaar. Free to a good home.

IMG_1693.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Rimbaud,
When you take an item that is offered up, you in turn place an item up for grabs. If you read the OP it is explained. Enjoy the trigger Dave has graciously offered up to the community.

Cheers,
Cody
Just posted my items. Glad to be part of this community, and appreciate the chance to give a little back.
 
7mm Weatherby fired cases up for grabs. Should be close to fifty cases in that lot.
DSC03565.jpg
 
I'll take them please. thank you!
 
This is going to be a little different. As a hobby, so I've been turning pens. I don't know if this hobby will get me to Africa, but it may pay for an animal or two. Here is your chance for a Bolt Action Pen, and your own gun case. The wood is zebra wood. Hopefully this will help me promote the pens. Good luck. (y)

PEN.jpg


CASE .jpg
 
This is going to be a little different. As a hobby, so I've been turning pens. I don't know if this hobby will get me to Africa, but it may pay for an animal or two. Here is your chance for a Bolt Action Pen, and your own gun case. The wood is zebra wood. Hopefully this will help me promote the pens. Good luck. (y)

View attachment 303496

View attachment 303497
That is an awesome contribution @PARA45
Beautiful work!
 
Thank you!!!

No takers???
 
Hey @PARA45 if no one else has claimed it I’ll take it! The 300 Weatherby dies I have posted are still available also. Someone needs to claim them!
 
Sweet, please send me a PM w your info, and I"Lloyd get it to you. (y)
 
Here is one for big bore revolver shooters. Magnum Research padded case, came with a BFR I no longer own. Dims.
IMG_1116.JPG
about 10x19 inches, padded total thickness about 1.5". One zippered pouch, insides like new. Ships free to US members.
 
Here is one for big bore revolver shooters. Magnum Research padded case, came with a BFR I no longer own. Dims.View attachment 303535 about 10x19 inches, padded total thickness about 1.5". One zippered pouch, insides like new. Ships free to US members.
What was that BFR? 45/70
 
.480 Ruger.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,666
Members
168,927
Latest member
davidmorgan8426
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top