Pay It Forward-Free

I'll take the Holland and Holland double. Then I'm offering up a used set of 243 Dies with the de-capper missing. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
You don’t know how long I been looking for a set like that!
 
Have some 284, 243, and 45-120 dies that need a good home.

IMG_2697.JPG
 
If the books have not been taken, I’d like them. I’ll post up a few items this afternoon as my gift back.

Books were spoken for and sent to another AH member
 
guys,

i was cleaning out the garage today and found some stuff that i don't need anymore, so if you want it, let me know, send a PM and we can arrange it.

17 remington brass 4 boxes, 1 box of bullets and dies

1 set hornady 375 ruger dies

1 set ch4 450-400 dies

this stuff is free, but...you gotta pay the shipping to get it to you.
 
I will take the 375 Ruger and 450/400 dies PM will be sent in a couple minutes
 
@CAustin they are yours. PM me an address and I will get them headed out.
 
I like this thread, been a while since anything has been put up, so I'll try to get it going again. 3 books on Africa

20190327_190736.jpg
 
That didn't take long! Now who needs .416 dies?
 
guys,

i was cleaning out the garage today and found some stuff that i don't need anymore, so if you want it, let me know, send a PM and we can arrange it.

17 remington brass 4 boxes, 1 box of bullets and dies

1 set hornady 375 ruger dies

1 set ch4 450-400 dies

this stuff is free, but...you gotta pay the shipping to get it to you.
I will take the 17 stuff if you still have it and will put up a Timney Howa 1500/Weatherby Vangaurd trigger NIB.
 
I’ll take the Timney trigger if it’s not spoken for. Can pm later for details. I have tons of stuff to post up just need to sort through it
 
I’ll take the Timney trigger if it’s not spoken for. Can pm later for details. I have tons of stuff to post up just need to sort through it
It’s yours, pm me an address and I will get it off to you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,572
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top