Pay It Forward-Free

Hell Ridgewalker tell her she doesn’t have to just stick with reloading, she can pony up some “old” stuff from your other gear! Lol. Like when my ex gave away the “old” fishing poles in the game room( that belonged to my great grandpa). That went over like the proverbial turd in the punch bowl!
She really loved you then I take it?......:whistle:

This could be you!

768567P1250327.jpg

@TOBY458, excellent and great items you are putting up! Please PM @IdaRam and myself where to post your dies and Bullets to.
Cheers,
Cody

PM sent to both! Now to start looking at Rifles....:sneaky:
Well played! The way I see it is that you already have saved money on your new 500 J!
Anyone that can’t rationalize this is in denial! Think of it as a reverse mortgage on a rifle!
I hope everyone will have fun with this thread, no telling what might show up!

Well played! The way I see it is that you already have saved money on your new 500 J!
Anyone that can’t rationalize this is in denial! Think of it as a reverse mortgage on a rifle!
I hope everyone will have fun with this thread, no telling what might show up!
I blame it all on IvW. All those rave reviews of the 500 J is just too much at times!

Toby458,

Congrats on the new 500 Jeffery rifle you will be acquiring. My 500 is one of my favorite rifles, and I am sure you will feel the same. Since you live in Georgia, you can use on wild pigs.

I’ll take the powder measure. I’ll offer up a lightly used set of RCBS 250 savage dies, a set of used Lee 30-06 dies, 50 pieces of new Federal nickel 30-06 brass and a box of 400 grain 416 bonded bullets. (Factory seconds, make unknown).
IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG
IMG_0685.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy leaves town for a few days and his name is taken in vain on the interwebs...by friends, no less!

And now I am an Enabler? I'm calling my Attorney to sue for.....something!

a box of 400 grain 416 bonded bullets. (Factory seconds, make unknown).

Those are almost for sure Hornady Interbonds. I bought a boatload of them off Midway a few years back.

Much better bullet than the un-bonded DGX, I think. I did some impromptu penetration tests with them out of a Rigby at about 2,100 fps impact velocity into oak and they retained about 80% on average.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg