Pay It Forward-Free

I'll take the Holland and Holland double. Then I'm offering up a used set of 243 Dies with the de-capper missing. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
You don’t know how long I been looking for a set like that!

Have some 284, 243, and 45-120 dies that need a good home.

IMG_2697.JPG

guys,

i was cleaning out the garage today and found some stuff that i don't need anymore, so if you want it, let me know, send a PM and we can arrange it.

17 remington brass 4 boxes, 1 box of bullets and dies

1 set hornady 375 ruger dies

1 set ch4 450-400 dies

this stuff is free, but...you gotta pay the shipping to get it to you.

I will take the 375 Ruger and 450/400 dies PM will be sent in a couple minutes

@CAustin they are yours. PM me an address and I will get them headed out.

I like this thread, been a while since anything has been put up, so I'll try to get it going again. 3 books on Africa

20190327_190736.jpg

That didn't take long! Now who needs .416 dies?

guys,

i was cleaning out the garage today and found some stuff that i don't need anymore, so if you want it, let me know, send a PM and we can arrange it.

17 remington brass 4 boxes, 1 box of bullets and dies

1 set hornady 375 ruger dies

1 set ch4 450-400 dies

this stuff is free, but...you gotta pay the shipping to get it to you.
I will take the 17 stuff if you still have it and will put up a Timney Howa 1500/Weatherby Vangaurd trigger NIB.

I’ll take the Timney trigger if it’s not spoken for. Can pm later for details. I have tons of stuff to post up just need to sort through it

I’ll take the Timney trigger if it’s not spoken for. Can pm later for details. I have tons of stuff to post up just need to sort through it
It’s yours, pm me an address and I will get it off to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondNie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.