Pay It Forward-Free

They look remarkably the same! Very little if any noticeable shoulder.

There are HUNDREDS of metric calibers out there and some are a fraction of a mm apart. The 9.3x72r is a blackpowder era cartridge, the 9.3x74r is a "big boy" capable of doing the same things as a 375HH. Pick up a copy of Cartridges of the World to see a partial sampling of the numerous metric cartridges invented over the last 150 years. It's a very useful reference item.
 
Sling bag. A size to fit binoculars and a couple of other essentials.

Never used

Cleaning out my Reloading room

IMG_0867.jpeg
IMG_0866.jpeg
 
This is a shotgun scabbard that I used to carry my sticks around in Africa. Worked really well. Protects them well during transit

sticks shown only for size and are obviously not included. Don’t be a tool.


IMG_0871.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 72
I would be greatful for the large slingbag, Sir. I need to look around for something to post. Thank you!
 
@Andrew NOLA - I’d like to have the shotgun bag (without the quad sticks ;) ). DM incoming.
 
@Andrew NOLA, I would like to take the small black sling bag, please. Thank you sir!
 
Vintage Bushnell bore sight kit 74-3002 with felt lined case. I have only one of the three arbors.
1786988914886.png
 
Good afternoon, All!
I would like to offer up in response to @Andrew NOLA s generosity, 60 rounds of PPU .375 HH projectiles. As I just can't seem to get my reloading bench up and running, I need to spread some 300 gr cheer!
Thanks for all you do!
Hedge
20260817_150819.jpg
 
Good afternoon, All!
I would like to offer up in response to @Andrew NOLA s generosity, 60 rounds of PPU .375 HH projectiles. As I just can't seem to get my reloading bench up and running, I need to spread some 300 gr cheer!
Thanks for all you do!
Hedge
View attachment 785557
I'll make some good use of those. DM incoming
 
Daaaang! That's what we like to see! Gone in a flash to @cwickgo9
Thank you, Sir!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,369
Members
169,743
Latest member
GemmaZink
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top