Pay It Forward-Free

@Hornedfrogbbq has inspired me. I've gotten a few things from you guys from this thread, and I was always sincerely excited to get whatever it was. I think this is such a great thing for a great group of people. So....let's keep her going! To someone who needs it, I offer a stainless 4x Swift scope. Don't feel too bad if you've never heard of one, I hadn't either. It. Is clear and will look darned good on something! Thanks for all you do, Fellas!
I was just thinking about buying a new .22 scope if she’s still available.
 
Since I’m getting the scope, I wanted to offer something a little different:

A Scavenger’s Guide to Haute Cuisine signed by Steve Rinella for you MeatEater fans.
IMG_0654.jpeg
IMG_0655.jpeg
 
Hey everyone,
I have some 505 Gibbs brass from Corbon that all have cracked necks.
I don’t know if anyone can repurpose them. I’m not looking for anything in trade but if some one can use them I’ll box them up and send.
 
Here's 3 boxes of .308 once fired and decapped (not resized) Hornady brass (3rd box only has 19 in it, and didn't make the pic, lol). No longer have a 308, so hopefully somebody can use this!

1781247587912.jpeg
 
Here's 3 boxes of .308 once fired and decapped (not resized) Hornady brass (3rd box only has 19 in it, and didn't make the pic, lol). No longer have a 308, so hopefully somebody can use this!

View attachment 770347

If available, I would like the 3 boxes of .308 brass.

Thanks!
 
Damnit!!!!!!

:D :D :D
 
375 Data Brass / qty: 28 / Anyone need these?
- 13 Once fired
- 15 New
 
@Fish2table - I'll take some of that cracked 505 Gibbs brass.

I'm working on collecting as many different cartridge brass examples as I can for the shelves lining my reloading room. Don't care if they are cracked, loose pockets, whatever. Just something to look cool. This would make #65.

And should anyone else be doing the same thing, let me know and I'm happy to send some duplicates I have your way.

Will dig something out of the bench tomorrow morning in return.
 
@Fish2table - I'll take some of that cracked 505 Gibbs brass.

I'm working on collecting as many different cartridge brass examples as I can for the shelves lining my reloading room. Don't care if they are cracked, loose pockets, whatever. Just something to look cool. This would make #65.

And should anyone else be doing the same thing, let me know and I'm happy to send some duplicates I have your way.

Will dig something out of the bench tomorrow morning in return.
I have a very small collection, but would love to have any dupes you have, plus one of those 505's.
I'm still working my way through the horde I got, expect to post a couple items soon.
 
@Fish2table - I'll take some of that cracked 505 Gibbs brass.

I'm working on collecting as many different cartridge brass examples as I can for the shelves lining my reloading room. Don't care if they are cracked, loose pockets, whatever. Just something to look cool. This would make #65.

And should anyone else be doing the same thing, let me know and I'm happy to send some duplicates I have your way.

Will dig something out of the bench tomorrow morning in return.

You have a PM from me.
 
I have a very small collection, but would love to have any dupes you have, plus one of those 505's.
I'm still working my way through the horde I got, expect to post a couple items soon.

I was thinking (scary) that maybe we could have a new thread for cartridge/dummy rounds collection. This way, for those who have extra cases, etc, could swamp, donate or sell to those of us who are starting to collect. Yes, no, maybe?
 
For the cracked 505 brass, offering these rings from a long gone No. 1. Also have some brass going up on the trading thread shortly. Great idea @PARA45 !
If the one is the extended ring, I'd like it. My No 1 needs two extended, and @odonata was nice enough to provide the first. Details upon confirmation.

Whoops, looks like it's for the Leupold bases--can't use them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top