Pay It Forward-Free

Id love to get dies/bullets, have my grandfathers Win 1895 thats been sitting, mow i can start loading some light stuff up!!

PM me your address and I’ll get them out
 
If the 500 Jeff bullets and dies are still available I will take them please. I’m having one being built at the moment. Thank you!!!
 
If the 500 Jeff bullets and dies are still available I will take them please. I’m having one being built at the moment. Thank you!!!
Think you responded to the wrong thread bud. Tagged you in the one I suspect you intended.
 
I thought it was cool just seeing 405 gear on here!

Went way faster than I thought they would! Such a cool cartridge and the 1895 is legendary, everyone should own one, maybe starline would make some damn brass!
 
Think you responded to the wrong thread bud. Tagged you in the one I suspect you intended.
Lol, idk what I thought I saw but I thought there was a set of dies and bullets on here. Sadly, I don’t even really drink anymore :LOL:
 
Three mini editions, all 3 to the first "I'll take it" posted here. All in great condition. Not splitting these up.



20260316_235116.jpg
 
They are yours @Mr. T please send me your contact info for shipping, will be sent via USPS in the next couple days.
 
I will take the 458 supplies!

I will get something put up later this week in return.
 
I would like to take the Barnes bullets if they are still available
 
I have been reading this off and on for many years and thought it was time for someone else to enjoy reading. So it is up to the first person to post "I'll take it", enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260318_124312074.jpg
    PXL_20260318_124312074.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 108

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,234
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top