Pay It Forward-Free

I will offer 38 pieces of .375H&H brass. 8 PPU, 13 Hornady CX, 9 Barnes and 8 Hornady DG. All were bought new and are once fired.

Free to the lowest bidder.

Cheers

503
20230717_153041.jpg
 
Hi guys and gals,

In a nutshell here is how this works:
Members put up an item that they may no longer need, want or have upgraded and it is just sitting around taking up space. The rules are that the item must be given away at no charge to the first person that names the item and says they will take it. In turn, the person taking the item MUST put something up in its place. .......


Cheers,
Cody
Pretty simple rule to follow really!
 
I have a 10 round cartridge slider that will fit 404 Jeffery or similar cartridges. Loops are closed at the bottom. From Trader Keith originally. It has buffalo experience!

Claim it for your next safari...

T Keith 10 rd Shell Holder.jpg
 
Sending to you Shaun
 
I’ll take the other choke, if it’s still available. Thank you!
 
Since I got the shell carrier from Nevada Mike, earlier this evening, I am putting up a full box (20 rounds) of factory loaded Federal Premium 136 grain terminal ascents for a 270 win. First I’ll take it gets them. I’ll ship them priority mail with a tracking #.
IMG_5208.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Since I got the shell carrier from Nevada Mike, earlier this evening, I am putting up a full box (20 rounds) of factory loaded Federal Premium 136 grain terminal ascents for a 270 win. First I’ll take it gets them. I’ll ship them priority mail with a tracking #. View attachment 546347
Just a heads up, you can not ship ammo through the US mail.......legally
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,625
Members
169,384
Latest member
SanfordVes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top