Pay It Forward-Free

Ill offer up 6x G5 Montec 150gr broadheads (5 have never been shot. 1 has been fired into a BH target one time only), 6x G5 Montec 150gr Practice Field Points (they replicate the G5 Montec flight), and an MTM box to hold them all...

I'll also throw in 6x 125gr rage mechanicals (not pictured)...

Who needs some archery stuff?

1688593662185.png

Ill offer up 6x G5 Montec 150gr broadheads (5 have never been shot. 1 has been fired into a BH target one time only), 6x G5 Montec 150gr Practice Field Points (they replicate the G5 Montec flight), and an MTM box to hold them all...

I'll also throw in 6x 125gr rage mechanicals (not pictured)...

Who needs some archery stuff?

View attachment 543939

If you still have I will take. I will PM you.

I also am currently going through the hunting closet. I have a ton of quality hunting gear that is just never going to fit me again. I will post in the coming days.

I also am currently going through the hunting closet. I have a ton of quality hunting gear that is just never going to fit me again. I will post in the coming days.

They’re yours! Will go in the mail today.

They’re yours! They’ll go in the mail today.

I have a box of 40 A-Square Monolithic Solids, .284 175 grain. Found these WAAAY back in reloading stuff. Like to see them get used!

wonder how those 175s would do in the 7mm dakota i have sitting around some where? Would be good longer range croc bullets??? or ??? Ill give someone else a shot at them and it they dont go maybe ill give you a shout.

I need to get a few things posted up myself. Been busy this summer and first time on the site in a while.

Your welcome to them, Id love to hear they smoked a croc!

Seriously if you want them let me know, just give me yoir address and ill pit them in the mail

Steve

Your welcome to them, Id love to hear they smoked a croc!

Seriously if you want them let me know, just give me yoir address and ill pit them in the mail

Steve
Gprippers does not pay it forward. From my count earlier in this thread where he had many of his responses deleted he’s claimed 4 items without paying any of them forward. I’d wait until he actually puts some items forward or let someone else claim them who follows the rules to keep the thread going. See post 1275 for post references.

Hey all, I'm going to try to give away a fair amount before I claim anything. Kinda pre-pay it forward lol. First up is a rem choke pattern hevi shot rated turkey choke in 12ga. New in the box. I know its not exactly african game related, but hopefully someone can use it.
20220520_115020.jpg

I have a box of 40 A-Square Monolithic Solids, .284 175 grain. Found these WAAAY back in reloading stuff. Like to see them get used!
I would put those to work!

Hey all, I'm going to try to give away a fair amount before I claim anything. Kinda pre-pay it forward lol. First up is a rem choke pattern hevi shot rated turkey choke in 12ga. New in the box. I know its not exactly african game related, but hopefully someone can use it.

I will take the turkey choke if still available.

Its all yours! Pm me your address and I'll have it out in the next day or two.
Mailed, but just wanted to update. I still have 2 more of those choke tubes I'm willing to give away to those who would use them. The packages might be slightly worse for wear than the pictured one but still new unused tubes.

Mailed, but just wanted to update. I still have 2 more of those choke tubes I'm willing to give away to those who would use them. The packages might be slightly worse for wear than the pictured one but still new unused tubes.
Are they both for Rem choke?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theo van Heerden

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you