Pay It Forward-Free

I will offer 38 pieces of .375H&H brass. 8 PPU, 13 Hornady CX, 9 Barnes and 8 Hornady DG. All were bought new and are once fired.

Free to the lowest bidder.

Cheers

20230717_153041.jpg

Hi guys and gals,

In a nutshell here is how this works:
Members put up an item that they may no longer need, want or have upgraded and it is just sitting around taking up space. The rules are that the item must be given away at no charge to the first person that names the item and says they will take it. In turn, the person taking the item MUST put something up in its place. .......

Cheers,
Cody
Pretty simple rule to follow really!

I have a 10 round cartridge slider that will fit 404 Jeffery or similar cartridges. Loops are closed at the bottom. From Trader Keith originally. It has buffalo experience!

Claim it for your next safari...

T Keith 10 rd Shell Holder.jpg

Sending to you Shaun

I’ll take the other choke, if it’s still available. Thank you!

Since I got the shell carrier from Nevada Mike, earlier this evening, I am putting up a full box (20 rounds) of factory loaded Federal Premium 136 grain terminal ascents for a 270 win. First I’ll take it gets them. I’ll ship them priority mail with a tracking #.
IMG_5208.jpeg

Last edited:
Since I got the shell carrier from Nevada Mike, earlier this evening, I am putting up a full box (20 rounds) of factory loaded Federal Premium 136 grain terminal ascents for a 270 win. First I’ll take it gets them. I’ll ship them priority mail with a tracking #. View attachment 546347
Just a heads up, you can not ship ammo through the US mail.......legally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ktman

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.