Over under double rifle question

I love little doubles......my favorite one is a O/U Stutzen! in 7x72R, made by Wilhelm Brenneke himself...

HWL

Now if you need someone in the states to babysit that 9.3x72 I am willing to take on the job:-) That would be a nice double.
 
Now if you need someone in the states to babysit that 9.3x72 I am willing to take on the job:) That would be a nice double.

It's actually a 7x72R....

DSC03780.JPG
 
What a neat little rifle! Have you been able to work up a load that it will shoot accurately?
 
That is a great round in a very sweet rifle!
 
What a neat little rifle! Have you been able to work up a load that it will shoot accurately?
My load is a 140 gr Sierra Pro Hunter, original load was a 139 gr soft point round nose.

Both barrels shoot accurate, but not to the same point of impact.

You would not realize that with iron sights at 50 yard, but with a scope at 100 meters.


HWL
 
I find it very interesting that they built it on a full stock Stutzen, I haven't seen that done on a double before, seen on many brake open action Stutzen stalking rifles. Always had a soft spot for that style of rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,382
Messages
1,574,654
Members
170,082
Latest member
taixiuonline18
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top