Outfitter Suggestions

Whitetail
Where in missouri are u?
Im in Poplar Bluff
What days!?
Jacques
I live in Joplin, MO and the meet and greet with JKO Safaris (Jacques Spamer) and Chris Esterhuizen of Jongosi Media Productions (for filming your safari) will be at my home at 6pm on Saturday, January 4th. PM for more details if you're interested in coming!! All kinds of folks will be there!!
 
I can't let a thread like this go by without mentioning Westfalen Safaris in Namibia. First rate accommodation and food, great free range fair chase hunting, and very nice people.
 
The simple facts of the matter is that a number of AH Outfitter /Sponsors can provide you with the animals and experience you are looking for. These guys get vetted by some pretty picky AH members on a very regular basis, by choosing one of them you can't go wrong. Simply start a thread stating your desires and expectations and you will get lots of replies. Use a spread sheet to sort them out, call or write the references they provide and ask about their experiences. Take a look at old threads and posts using AH's search feature. There is a plethora of info available. It will take a little effort on your part but planning your hunt is part of the fun as well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,660
Members
169,801
Latest member
KieraDeVis
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top