Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi all,

Our season has kicked off and it’s been good fun to get back to hunting. Sitting at home yesterday reflecting back on the past couple of days, I went through a couple of pictures and I decided to share them with everyone here, our clients have asked not to post photos of them on any platforms and we always respect privacy, so no trophy photos this time. We had a couple of overcast days which comes with it‘s own challenges but we mostly had beautiful sunny and warm days! I’ve picked up a couple of tick bites as well but nothing serious, it is just a bit itchy…

Picture 1: African television

FEB01B91-1C11-4F5E-8E41-F270D167BF66.jpeg

Picture 2: Venison backstraps prepared on the fire

32159B37-C9A4-4DE8-8590-35A7336EF62E.jpeg

Picture 3: Some curious giraffe we passed by on foot

F6CBF1D0-84F6-4510-BAAC-BD427CF597DD.jpeg

Picture 4: The smallest leopard tortoise I’ve seen in a long time, making a ”run“ for it

845E7E47-FF63-47EA-B530-4E557C027A8F.jpeg

It just goes to show that there is much more to a safari than just trophy pictures. The animals you encounter, the food you eat, the people you meet and so much more in between. We are looking forward to having you next to our fire! We do still have a couple of slots open for later in the season, so please feel free to contact me personally either via a DM on the site or send me a mail at aj@kwalata.com or visit our website at kwalata.com to start planning your next adventure!

(this hunt was conducted in the Waterberg region in South Africa, Limpopo province.)

Kind regards
Aj Fourie.

Thanks for sharing these AJ! The season begins! I can understand your clients not wanting their pictures shared. The times we live in! What species were harvested?

..... there is much more to a safari than just trophy pictures. ................
That is always the case. Take your camera and get photos of everything and soak it all in.

Thanks for sharing these AJ! The season begins! I can understand your clients not wanting their pictures shared. The times we live in! What species were harvested?
It is unfortunate but as you say understandable, we ended up getting a Crocodile, Hippo, Giraffe, Blue wildebeest, Blesbuck, Ostrich, Nyala and a Bushpig.

Your pictures are very nice! Have a wonderful season!

Counting the weeks.

I’ll be there in 66 days!

Al thank you for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShawnaBrid

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani