Opinions on VC doubles

Come here in late June to early August and you will be OK....and as for the minimal environmental crap about raising duikers for food....are you for real....that's a new one....still working out the environmental bullshit angle.... :E Doh: :E Rofl:
I think he means it wouldn’t require much space, like a small goat vs cattle, but I could be wrong!

We got quite a few blue duiker running around ....and a bit of space.....but don't think I will be trying..... ;) :E Rofl:
Oh a side note, I feel like I read something at one point about farmers raising eland instead of cattle because they are less water intensive. Any idea if there’s truth behind it?

I think he means it wouldn’t require much space, like a small goat vs cattle, but I could be wrong!

You are correct, that was the angle.

I can only imagine the nightmare of trying to import the things to the US, I'd leave that to folks with deeper pocket books and better connections.

But it was just kind of a passing thought, given their size, always wondered why something like that wasn't domesticated for food, but I got a working answer now. Territorial/aggressive, pair bonded, things that could be bred out/worked around to some degree.

Suppose there are bigger and better things to ponder... I think they're neat though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkdagasv388

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg